napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

a1795v.jpg
Week 1 before SARMS

x5tgzo.jpg
Ending Week 9 after SARMS

there are some before and after pics. Let the beatings begin!!!!

Still got a ways to go for some more fat loss

Thanks Dylan I really appreciate all of your help, and especially the help from the admin here at AR. I have truly found an online family and friends and brothers. I will post some before and after pics on my own thread I fucked up and put em on this thread sorry william32 for stealing your thread

21infantry said:
No beatings required, just fucking outstanding, Sir! Huge difference, your leaning out!

Thanks brother you too will see results soon enuff with that beast ass workout you posted earlier.

rockmfhudd said:
21infantry said:
No beatings required, just fucking outstanding, Sir! Huge difference, your leaning out!

Thanks brother you too will see results soon enuff with that beast ass workout you posted earlier.

Thanks man, workout doesent look like much on paper, but trust me Powerlifting is brutal, Bench or Bench variation 4 times a week, Squat 4 times a week and deadlifting 2 a week. Yesterday was heavy squat 5x5 with a Amrap at the back of the sets at 360, then back today with front squat legs are spent. Thank god tomorrow has only overheap press and rows and pullups, be in and out in under 45 minutes then a rest day.

21infantry said:
rockmfhudd said:
21infantry said:

Thanks man, workout doesent look like much on paper, but trust me Powerlifting is brutal, Bench or Bench variation 4 times a week, Squat 4 times a week and deadlifting 2 a week. Yesterday was heavy squat 5x5 with a Amrap at the back of the sets at 360, then back today with front squat legs are spent. Thank god tomorrow has only overheap press and rows and pullups, be in and out in under 45 minutes then a rest day.

Ill be honest I rarely feel like I need a day off with this SARMs kickin in the way it has. I will take a light day and do only cardio and abs. but even on my "off" day I usually atleast do cardio

rockmfhudd said:
21infantry said:
rockmfhudd said:
21infantry said:

Ill be honest I rarely feel like I need a day off with this SARMs kickin in the way it has. I will take a light day and do only cardio and abs. but even on my "off" day I usually atleast do cardio

I feel you brother, I'm only on day 5 while I feel pretty damn good and nice and tight, it isn't kicking that hard right now, where I feel the need to do cardio every day. 20 years in the infantry can really put a damper on doing cardio.

Granted I was Air Force we didn't do near as much running as yall did, but when we did I effin hated it. now I actually look forward to cardio.

rockmfhudd said:
Thanks Dylan I really appreciate all of your help, and especially the help from the admin here at AR. I have truly found an online family and friends and brothers. I will post some before and after pics on my own thread I fucked up and put em on this thread sorry william32 for stealing your thread

you have made some serious progress bro! big time! im very proud of your work and effort... now we just keep pressing forward, keep making more progress and increasing your health and longevity! very nice work!!

DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:

you have made some serious progress bro! big time! im very proud of your work and effort... now we just keep pressing forward, keep making more progress and increasing your health and longevity! very nice work!!

Def in for the long haul just got out from my 2nd cardio session and once again thanks for the kind words and cheering me on

rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:

Def in for the long haul just got out from my 2nd cardio session and once again thanks for the kind words and cheering me on

your work is very commendable and im very proud of what your doing... keep up the inspirational work...

Thanks DG. So I went to buy new shorts this weekend. And I know the cut on clothes are different. However I fit into a 33 inch waist, and bought 32's that are a little snug however I will fit in those in 2 weeks no doubt. So all in all in 11 weeks I am down 7-8 inches in my waist. Started at 235-240 lbs I am currently 215, kinda plateaued at 215 but that's ok I am a lot leaner and a lot drier and harder. SO I am very happy with the results of the SARMs stack and look forward to the mini pct and on to the next phase whatever that may be. Will get bloodwork done and body fat measurements as well. I cannot say enough about the support here and advice and encouragement.

rockmfhudd said:
Thanks DG. So I went to buy new shorts this weekend. And I know the cut on clothes are different. However I fit into a 33 inch waist, and bought 32's that are a little snug however I will fit in those in 2 weeks no doubt. So all in all in 11 weeks I am down 7-8 inches in my waist. Started at 235-240 lbs I am currently 215, kinda plateaued at 215 but that's ok I am a lot leaner and a lot drier and harder. SO I am very happy with the results of the SARMs stack and look forward to the mini pct and on to the next phase whatever that may be. Will get bloodwork done and body fat measurements as well. I cannot say enough about the support here and advice and encouragement.

those are some serious results bro... that's A LOT of inches and especially in that short of time... after your mini pct you only need 2-3 weeks off and can start a new sarms stack...

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

rockmfhudd said:
Those are some truly phenomenal results my friend! You've made a huge transformation during this run, and your pics and numbers reflect that. Great job during this sarms cycle to get the absolute most out of it with the right diet and training philosophy

Thanks RR I couldn't have done it without you guys and your patience with my dumb ass questions and what not. LOL part of it I guess. Knowledge is the key to success

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:
Those are some truly phenomenal results my friend! You've made a huge transformation during this run, and your pics and numbers reflect that. Great job during this sarms cycle to get the absolute most out of it with the right diet and training philosophy

seriously! great job man
you are correct, the support is phenomenal, kind, informative, and encouraging...

rockmfhudd said:
Thanks RR I couldn't have done it without you guys and your patience with my dumb ass questions and what not. LOL part of it I guess. Knowledge is the key to success

bro, none of your questions have been dumb at all... you've done a tremendous job all the way around bro from your results to your log which has been outstanding.... we are always here to help and extremely happy to do so!

rockmfhudd said:

There are no stupid questions brother! It's all part of learning to acquire the knowledge. You are free and encouraged to ask any questions you have at any time my friend!

RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:

There are no stupid questions brother! It's all part of learning to acquire the knowledge. You are free and encouraged to ask any questions you have at any time my friend!

This is EXACTLY why i like to call this place my home, no bashing or knocking people down for being smart and asking questions (especially health related) instead people here pick each other up and protect each other.

Top Bottom