napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

Yeah, I am content here.

Here are a few pics.

The first just shows the vascularity that's going on.
f5aca21438c2e88a9809202c909d404c.jpg

The other two were taken during my workout today by my coach. It was a brutal grinder of:
40 Deadlift #135/95
40 KB Swings #53/35
40 Push-ups
40 Clean and Jerk #135/95
40 Pull-ups
40 KB Taters #53/35
40 Box Jumps 24"/20"
40 Sumo Deadlift High Pull #53/35
40 Toes to Bar
40 Double Unders
40 Hand Stand Pushups
(40 minute time cap)
e788ecb388bd1809e756d305f680858e.jpg
b8abbbf93f08cd8e44bd64fb3d8b3745.jpg

I almost finished the Toes to Bar before the time-cap. It is a workout that is kind of designed to go till failure.

SARMS endurance was kickin'!

william32 said:
Yeah, I am content here.

Here are a few pics.

The other two were taken during my workout today by my coach. It was a brutal grinder of:
40 Deadlift #135/95
40 KB Swings #53/35
40 Push-ups
40 Pull-ups
40 KB Taters #53/35
40 Box Jumps 24"/20"
40 Toes to Bar
40 Double Unders
40 Hand Stand Pushups
(40 minute time cap)

I almost finished the Toes to Bar before the time-cap. It is a workout that is kind of designed to go till failure.

excellent bro! thanks for posting the pics as well to really get a feel for what your doing... i love it! Nice vascularity! that's what its all about!

aSquard said:
To the OP: Are you dosing 5 days on and 2 off or are you dosing every day?

Just making notes for myself :)

you only want to run the 5 and 2 if you absolutely have no choice from the sides... im going to assume the answer to this is yes but i must ask... have you read my s4 dosing protocol?

DylanGemelli said:
aSquard said:
To the OP: Are you dosing 5 days on and 2 off or are you dosing every day?

Just making notes for myself :)

you only want to run the 5 and 2 if you absolutely have no choice from the sides... im going to assume the answer to this is yes but i must ask... have you read my s4 dosing protocol?

Ok, that makes sense - Yes, I watched your video on S4, very informative!

Sorry guys been out for a few days, gym is still phenomenal. The wifey came into town this past weekend and my hours at work are fricking crazy. Week 2 on 70 little to no sides, other than the red lights look yellow at night, I normally do not drive at night but had to go to the airport to fetch the ol lady and drop her off. So in that sense don't be in a hurry or make sure you pay attention to that. I will probably up to 80 this week. I do have some vision sides when I first wake up so I let it adjust and then go about my day. all in all I am in about 10 weeks of the stack with proviron and test cyp. seeing results feeling results and people are noticing. SO it isn't just in my mirror. LOL

rockmfhudd said:
Sorry guys been out for a few days, gym is still phenomenal. The wifey came into town this past weekend and my hours at work are fricking crazy. Week 2 on 70 little to no sides, other than the red lights look yellow at night, I normally do not drive at night but had to go to the airport to fetch the ol lady and drop her off. So in that sense don't be in a hurry or make sure you pay attention to that. I will probably up to 80 this week. I do have some vision sides when I first wake up so I let it adjust and then go about my day. all in all I am in about 10 weeks of the stack with proviron and test cyp. seeing results feeling results and people are noticing. SO it isn't just in my mirror. LOL

thank you for the continuous updates... very nice work! you are definitely an inspiration to many... keep the updates coming and keep pushing hard !

DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:

thank you for the continuous updates... very nice work! you are definitely an inspiration to many... keep the updates coming and keep pushing hard !

When will we know if the pct stuff is releasing from PE? Any word on the street date?

rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:

When will we know if the pct stuff is releasing from PE? Any word on the street date?

it will be this month... from what i understand, within the next 2 weeks...

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

william32 said:
Yeah, I am content here.

Here are a few pics.

40 Deadlift #135/95
40 KB Swings #53/35
40 Push-ups
40 Pull-ups
40 KB Taters #53/35
40 Box Jumps 24"/20"
40 Toes to Bar
40 Double Unders
40 Hand Stand Pushups
(40 minute time cap)

Very nice vascularity there brother! You have to love the effects of S4 :)

william32 said:
Absolutely. I am loving all this stack.

Looking forward to experimenting further with PE's SARMs.

there's plenty of new products and stacks on the way brother!

william32 said:
Trust me. I am eagerly awaiting these new releases!

sr9009 is catered for your type of training... this stacked with gw is going to blow you away as well as your competition!

Sorry to be MIA for a bit.

Finishing up my triple stack and still loving the results.

On Friday I did a workout called Linda:
For time do:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
Deadlifts @1.5 bodyweight,
Bench Press @bodyweight,
Cleans @0.75 bodyweight.

My body weight is 167# so:
Deadlift: 250#
Bench 167#
Clean 125#

It ends up being 55 reps of each movement I believe.

Took me 23:00 and I felt amazing!

william32 said:
Sorry to be MIA for a bit.

Finishing up my triple stack and still loving the results.

On Friday I did a workout called Linda:
For time do:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
Deadlifts @1.5 bodyweight,
Bench Press @bodyweight,
Cleans @0.75 bodyweight.

My body weight is 167# so:
Deadlift: 250#
Bench 167#
Clean 125#

It ends up being 55 reps of each movement I believe.

Took me 23:00 and I felt amazing!

those are beats workouts... ive done those types several times and they are extremely brutal... way to push through it bro! im really happy to see sarms enhancing your already very difficult routines....

On my last month of Triple stack!! IT has been an awesome ride!! I cannot say enuff bout this SARMs stack. I kinda got off track of my weeks. Thought I was at week 7 when I was really at about 5 but whatever I straightened it out. I am maxed out on S4 at 100 mg and the proper dosing for the rest. ECA stack for weeks 7-14 adding some Phenbuterol in as well with a day or 2 off here and there so as to not build up a tolerance.

Week 1-cardio 10 mins max. Weights-just trying to get back into the swing of things so I wasn't hitting it hard just hard enuff to tone and lose some fat. Starting weight 235-240 lbs.
Week 2 Cardio jumped to 15 minutes no problem
Week 3 Consistently on cardio felt great minimum sides (although I did OD on S4 just by not paying attention took my S4 late got up too early and dosed again) I cannot stress how important it is not to do this, it was an accident but the consequences scared the shit out of me as I was driving 10 hrs and I felt like my eyes were crossed and closing for the last 7 hours of my drive. ****Half life of S4 is about 5 hours. So don't ever take it before its time. Follow the protocol!!!!!
Week 4 Cardio and endurance bumped up to 20 mins 2.5 miles, bumped the weights up a bit training 6-7 days a week 1 day being mainly abs and stretching
Week 5 Cardio to 25 mins
Week 6 Cardio 30 mins. 3 miles
Week 7 Cardio 30 mins. 3.25 miles hit my 3 mile mark at about 28:45 which is over a minute and some change off my normal 3 mile time. Felt awesome
Week 8 Cardio 30 mins consistently improving my time at 3 miles.
Week 9 Cardio 45 minutes and 4.4 miles weights have drastically went up fat loss is incredible down to 215 from a 40 inch waist to around 33, or 34. I feel like I could stay in the gym for hours. but 2 hours is my max time. Vascularity improving endurance is drastically improving and recovery fuggetaboutit.
Im thinkin I will start doing cardio atleast 2 times a day 1 session before work and 1 after work, never been a big fan of cardio but wtf its easy now. I will say that I thought my shit was on point just doing elliptical/treadmill. The stairmaster kicked my arse so new goal is to kick its ass!! Will post before and after pics soon!!
So here we are at week 10 and I am 44 feeling like im in my early 30's and my virility is off the charts I gotta get back to my old lady in Florida cuz im bout to pull the head off my junk like a damn gulf shrimp. More updates coming. Looking forward to my mini PCT and then we shall see where it goes from there.

rockmfhudd said:
On my last month of Triple stack!! IT has been an awesome ride!! I cannot say enuff bout this SARMs stack. I kinda got off track of my weeks. Thought I was at week 7 when I was really at about 5 but whatever I straightened it out. I am maxed out on S4 at 100 mg and the proper dosing for the rest. ECA stack for weeks 7-14 adding some Phenbuterol in as well with a day or 2 off here and there so as to not build up a tolerance.

Week 1-cardio 10 mins max. Weights-just trying to get back into the swing of things so I wasn't hitting it hard just hard enuff to tone and lose some fat. Starting weight 235-240 lbs.
Week 2 Cardio jumped to 15 minutes no problem
Week 3 Consistently on cardio felt great minimum sides (although I did OD on S4 just by not paying attention took my S4 late got up too early and dosed again) I cannot stress how important it is not to do this, it was an accident but the consequences scared the shit out of me as I was driving 10 hrs and I felt like my eyes were crossed and closing for the last 7 hours of my drive. ****Half life of S4 is about 5 hours. So don't ever take it before its time. Follow the protocol!!!!!
Week 4 Cardio and endurance bumped up to 20 mins 2.5 miles, bumped the weights up a bit training 6-7 days a week 1 day being mainly abs and stretching
Week 5 Cardio to 25 mins
Week 6 Cardio 30 mins. 3 miles
Week 7 Cardio 30 mins. 3.25 miles hit my 3 mile mark at about 28:45 which is over a minute and some change off my normal 3 mile time. Felt awesome
Week 8 Cardio 30 mins consistently improving my time at 3 miles.
Week 9 Cardio 45 minutes and 4.4 miles weights have drastically went up fat loss is incredible down to 215 from a 40 inch waist to around 33, or 34. I feel like I could stay in the gym for hours. but 2 hours is my max time. Vascularity improving endurance is drastically improving and recovery fuggetaboutit.
Im thinkin I will start doing cardio atleast 2 times a day 1 session before work and 1 after work, never been a big fan of cardio but wtf its easy now. I will say that I thought my shit was on point just doing elliptical/treadmill. The stairmaster kicked my arse so new goal is to kick its ass!! Will post before and after pics soon!!
So here we are at week 10 and I am 44 feeling like im in my early 30's and my virility is off the charts I gotta get back to my old lady in Florida cuz im bout to pull the head off my junk like a damn gulf shrimp. More updates coming. Looking forward to my mini PCT and then we shall see where it goes from there.
'

Now this is what its all about brother! Look how impressive that is from where you started to now! those are SERIOUS and DRASTIC increases to say the least... do you realize the type of gains you have made over this cycle? I know you can see it and feel it but really take a step back and look brother... you have accomplished things not only impressive, but so motivational and inspirational to others and it shows what hard, consistent work with the right enhancement can really do... the beauty of this, you still much more to accomplish but you are setting a wonderful example for everyone... im very proud of your accomplishment and effort... keep up the strong work and keep the updates coming!

Top Bottom