napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle recommendation

Cocopiny

Hey guys what do you think about my next stack. This is an overall recomp stack (in a slight defecit eating clean and doing 1hr cardio a day) planning on looking shredded and large at the same time. Current look IMG_4335.jpeg

IMG_4440.jpeg

My stack idea-
Weeks 1-4
Test Sustanon 250- 500mg/wk
Deca-300mg/wk
Boldenone-300mg/wk
Tbol- 20mg/day
Mk677-25mg/day
Dbol- 30mg/d

Week 4-8-
Sustanon-500mg/wk
Deca removed
Removed dbol
Boldeonone- 500mg/wk
Tbol-30mg/d
Mk677 removed (as I’ll be ultra hungry and likely under 10% bodyfat after 4 weeks)
Added Lgd4033-12MG/d
Masteron prop added at 300mg/wk

Week8-12
Remove all orals
Everything same as above but Masteron at 600mg/wk increase

As you can see I do enjoy running lots of compounds at lower-ish doses rather than 2-3 compounds at very high doses. Let me know your thoughts on doing that. Depending on the look I achieve might do a show and extend cycle by 2 weeks with tren at 300mg/wk at the end for that stage look

im just lost on this altogether... aside from it being WAY too much going on... what exactly is the point in running deca 4 weeks? that is just UTTERLY SENSELESS.. it is an extremely long ester and even running npp that short makes no sense...

there is zero need to run this many different compounds and also way too long on tbol, not to mention the stack of orals here... i dont know man, this is just way out there and i have no clue where you are coming up with something like this...

you already look like you have a tremendous foundation there and could do so well if you just went about this properly... for a strong recomp, you could make this so much easier safer

1-12 sustanon 350 mg week
1-12 equipoise 500 mg week
1-12 LGD-3303 (MEGABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses… 10 mg in the a.m . and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S23 (ULTRABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses…. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
5-12 mast prop 150 mg eod
1-12 provirion 50 mg week

there you go man, thats more than enough and will give HUGE results, makes FAR more sense and mitigates the nonsensical side effects

im assuming you are on trt and dont need pct

Hey guys what do you think about my next stack. This is an overall recomp stack (in a slight defecit eating clean and doing 1hr cardio a day) planning on looking shredded and large at the same time. Current look View attachment 9011

View attachment 9012

My stack idea-
Weeks 1-4
Test Sustanon 250- 500mg/wk
Deca-300mg/wk
Boldenone-300mg/wk
Tbol- 20mg/day
Mk677-25mg/day
Dbol- 30mg/d

Week 4-8-
Sustanon-500mg/wk
Deca removed
Removed dbol
Boldeonone- 500mg/wk
Tbol-30mg/d
Mk677 removed (as I’ll be ultra hungry and likely under 10% bodyfat after 4 weeks)
Added Lgd4033-12MG/d
Masteron prop added at 300mg/wk

Week8-12
Remove all orals
Everything same as above but Masteron at 600mg/wk increase

As you can see I do enjoy running lots of compounds at lower-ish doses rather than 2-3 compounds at very high doses. Let me know your thoughts on doing that. Depending on the look I achieve might do a show and extend cycle by 2 weeks with tren at 300mg/wk at the end for that stage look
IMO only and Im no proffesional you should drop alot of that and add low dose tren, mast and sustan. Drop all the orals. You got a great build but your going to wreck yourself brother.

im just lost on this altogether... aside from it being WAY too much going on... what exactly is the point in running deca 4 weeks? that is just UTTERLY SENSELESS.. it is an extremely long ester and even running npp that short makes no sense...

there is zero need to run this many different compounds and also way too long on tbol, not to mention the stack of orals here... i dont know man, this is just way out there and i have no clue where you are coming up with something like this...

you already look like you have a tremendous foundation there and could do so well if you just went about this properly... for a strong recomp, you could make this so much easier safer

1-12 sustanon 350 mg week
1-12 equipoise 500 mg week
1-12 LGD-3303 (MEGABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses… 10 mg in the a.m . and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S23 (ULTRABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses…. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
5-12 mast prop 150 mg eod
1-12 provirion 50 mg week

there you go man, thats more than enough and will give HUGE results, makes FAR more sense and mitigates the nonsensical side effects

im assuming you are on trt and dont need pct
Thank you Dylan, really appreciate the advise. Will cut out the suggestions and add in the ones you mentioned. Over complicated it for myself. Never tried Proviron but looking forward to it! You meant 50/ day or per week? I’m assuming day

sometimes it's better to simplify things and consolidate things this way you have more control over what's going on

Thank you Dylan, really appreciate the advise. Will cut out the suggestions and add in the ones you mentioned. Over complicated it for myself. Never tried Proviron but looking forward to it! You meant 50/ day or per week? I’m assuming day
happy to help bro and yes, this will be A FAR better stack for you.. yes, 50 mg per day on the proviron.. I would go with either Umbrella or RCS for your sarms... RCS does have capsules which is quite nice but both are the best companies out there

I was also lost at 4 weeks deca n 8 weeks orals... idk what u ran before... you look good, but if anything like that... be thankful you're still alive or still have a liver!

Dylan got you....

that is a lot of different gear and it has a lot of promise but keep the same stuff going for 10 or 12 weeks straight

Top Bottom