napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cocopiny

Recently finished 16wk cut cycle- slowly increased dosages to a final of-
Tren a- (wk4-12 @200mg/wk) 12-16 350mg/wk
Test- 500mg/wk (0 for last 2 peak weeks)
Winstrol- 20mg-40mg gradual raise, 50mg last 2 wks
Masteron p- 300mg wk4-12, 600mg12-16

See before and afters below. I’d say 18% bodyfat start at ~99kg finished at ~6% @90-91kg
9518F06C-F345-422E-9E55-54E82BB130A1.jpeg
3C532832-2227-4B24-B28C-2D94696C7FE3.jpeg
BEB31037-A562-4231-AFB6-6D4ED1B95E25.jpeg
92CE0799-9D28-42B2-ABB4-98AD12A29637.jpeg
630D2F76-1A35-43CD-9129-8D49BD0DF27A.jpeg
06BFCD6B-29E9-45B1-8E3E-4D1994B2BB44.jpeg

So here’s the questions. I want to gain more mass yet stay at around the 10% bodyfat mark and not balloon up to 20% bodyfat again. The compounds I’ve just started are-
Test- 500mg/wk
Boldenone- 600mg/wk
Deca- 300mg/wk
Dbol- 40mg/d

Problem is twofold. I have to stop deca… it’s giving me major deppression (I’m guessing due to my bad availing to tolerate it’s affects on prolactin) secondly I can’t do tren again… for the same reason, I stuck it out last cut, but I can’t handle it for bulking, and don’t want to take it at least not for another year or so as stopping it and allowing myself to feel what a ‘non tren life’ is like made me realise how shit it made me feel. So yeah, I’m cutting the deca out to 0 and can’t do tren of any sort. What compounds can I use to replace that lean mean muscle gain they provide? I know dbol isn’t a clean compound, but I supposed as long as I keep my diet clean (it will still make me a water buffalo but that’s not a big deal as long as I keep calories just slightly above maintainance and stay lean, the pumps are great too)

I was/am thinking of exploding test to 1g/wk (Sustanon 250) thoughts? I’ve clearly been training for a while and doing gear for about 4 years now so I feel like it’s gonna require something radical like that to get big results again? What’s your experience at exploding test to such a high dose? Am I better of raising eq or adding something like tbol instead of increasing test alone to such a high level? If I keep my ai (Arimidex, I also have letrozole on hand) at around 1 a day I’m hoping that will keep that aromitising sides down? Normally I do 1 Arimidex every other day and that kept me good for 500mg/test before.

Thanks for reading and thank you for your time

See before and afters below. I’d say 18% bodyfat start at ~99kg finished at ~6% @90-91kg
View attachment 8257
View attachment 8258
View attachment 8259
View attachment 8260
View attachment 8261
View attachment 8262

So here’s the questions. I want to gain more mass yet stay at around the 10% bodyfat mark and not balloon up to 20% bodyfat again. The compounds I’ve just started are-
Test- 500mg/wk
Boldenone- 600mg/wk
Deca- 300mg/wk
Dbol- 40mg/d

Problem is twofold. I have to stop deca… it’s giving me major deppression (I’m guessing due to my bad availing to tolerate it’s affects on prolactin) secondly I can’t do tren again… for the same reason, I stuck it out last cut, but I can’t handle it for bulking, and don’t want to take it at least not for another year or so as stopping it and allowing myself to feel what a ‘non tren life’ is like made me realise how shit it made me feel. So yeah, I’m cutting the deca out to 0 and can’t do tren of any sort. What compounds can I use to replace that lean mean muscle gain they provide? I know dbol isn’t a clean compound, but I supposed as long as I keep my diet clean (it will still make me a water buffalo but that’s not a big deal as long as I keep calories just slightly above maintainance and stay lean, the pumps are great too)

I was/am thinking of exploding test to 1g/wk (Sustanon 250) thoughts? I’ve clearly been training for a while and doing gear for about 4 years now so I feel like it’s gonna require something radical like that to get big results again? What’s your experience at exploding test to such a high dose? Am I better of raising eq or adding something like tbol instead of increasing test alone to such a high level? If I keep my ai (Arimidex, I also have letrozole on hand) at around 1 a day I’m hoping that will keep that aromitising sides down? Normally I do 1 Arimidex every other day and that kept me good for 500mg/test before.

bro would like to see the full pics no censore

Looking great man, very impressive work!

I would say running a gram of testosterone if very abusive and far from necessary, at least in my opinion. Just because you do more and more does not equate to more results. With PED's, it often comes out with more problems

View attachment 8257
View attachment 8258
View attachment 8259
View attachment 8260
View attachment 8261
View attachment 8262

Test- 500mg/wk
Boldenone- 600mg/wk
Deca- 300mg/wk
Dbol- 40mg/d

i would not use dbol based on how much progress you have made and your goals... tbol would be a very suitable replacement and dropping deca out, you could take a look at s23 or lgd3303.. they can be ran 12 weeks and put on a lot of lean muscle and a ton of added strength.. they are perfect for your goals, lighter on sides than steroids but are extremely comparable to many steroids as well.. i have been a huge voice of explaining sarms are NOT as strong as steroids, until these two came along, and they should both essentially be categorized as steroids themselves...

DROP the deca if it doesnt agree with you... you must always listen to your body and i assure you, not every compound is for everyone...

DO NOT use that much test.. its beyond counterproductive on top of attempting to be greedy for no reason whatsoever...

test, eq, tbol and s23 or lgd3303 (or you could use both which would be on another level) would be my recommendation

youve done way too good to use dbol, especially at 40 mg per day.. yes, if your diet is on point you can mitigate some of it but it just will not end up being what you want when you are done...

View attachment 8257
View attachment 8258
View attachment 8259
View attachment 8260
View attachment 8261
View attachment 8262

Test- 500mg/wk
Boldenone- 600mg/wk
Deca- 300mg/wk
Dbol- 40mg/d

I am not a fan of EQ and Deca together myself....

i would not use dbol based on how much progress you have made and your goals... tbol would be a very suitable replacement and dropping deca out, you could take a look at s23 or lgd3303.. they can be ran 12 weeks and put on a lot of lean muscle and a ton of added strength.. they are perfect for your goals, lighter on sides than steroids but are extremely comparable to many steroids as well.. i have been a huge voice of explaining sarms are NOT as strong as steroids, until these two came along, and they should both essentially be categorized as steroids themselves...

DROP the deca if it doesnt agree with you... you must always listen to your body and i assure you, not every compound is for everyone...

DO NOT use that much test.. its beyond counterproductive on top of attempting to be greedy for no reason whatsoever...

test, eq, tbol and s23 or lgd3303 (or you could use both which would be on another level) would be my recommendation

youve done way too good to use dbol, especially at 40 mg per day.. yes, if your diet is on point you can mitigate some of it but it just will not end up being what you want when you are done...
Thanks Dylan, and thank you all for the support. Not sure if this breaks the rules but is their a good source for thoes sarms IN THE UK (I’m not in USA)? Also what dosages would you suggest for both/ one of, (to equate to say a replacement of 40mg dbol, I know they ain’t gear and dbol is very watery, which is partly good as I don’t wanna be that bloated)

Thanks Dylan, and thank you all for the support. Not sure if this breaks the rules but is their a good source for thoes sarms IN THE UK (I’m not in USA)? Also what dosages would you suggest for both/ one of, (to equate to say a replacement of 40mg dbol, I know they ain’t gear and dbol is very watery, which is partly good as I don’t wanna be that bloated)

email [email protected]

They will build you out an order right there and youre set!

1-12 S23 (ULTRABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses…. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later

1-12 LGD-3303 (MEGABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses… 10 mg in the a.m . and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

Top Bottom