napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new year new goals new cycle

xmann

So last year I did a full proper cycle with test cyp and a full round of sarms included in the post layed out by Dylan. I must give a HUGE thank you to him and all the members on this!
***sarmsx is my trusted source for sarms***
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/greetings-8418-2.html

I am already pretty good with working out and diet. I find it helps a lot when you are surrounded by people in life who have similar views and like doing the same things(ie. working out, making smoothies, going for cardio, hitting the gym with buddies)
I am about 175lbs right now 10% BF at 6ft tall. Last year when I was on cycle I got up to about 195lbs. After I got off cycle I had a bit of a life crisis and things kinda got messed up(lost a lot of the gains). But despite this, it was a very low dosage and more experimental. I was very pleased and satisfied with the way everything turned out especially coming off. I was mainly focused on staying lean and endurance which worked pretty well for me.

This year I am going twice as hard and twice as disciplined !! In the last year I experienced a lot of shit that brought me down but has now made me so much stronger mentally, emotionally and focused on what I want and what I can do. Coming up from the ashes I am turning a new page in my book. An increase in size and definition is more the goal this year for me. Think male stripper

Before I go into stack though I want to know if anyone from Canada has any advice on bloodwork because I know in the USA you can just walk into a clinic and order a blood test and get a full overview of the results on paper. Where as in Canada you can get a blood test but if nothing is wrong they wont show you the results or anything if they even call you. Or at least that is my doctor anyway.. Maybe have to hit up a Lifelabs? I can almost guarantee my bloods would be perfectly normal but it is always good to have that reassurance and to check throughout cycle.

Anyway so in terms of stack I liked the injectable side more than sarms to be quite honest. I was going into it being my first injection cycle ever, but it was a breeze with 1 time exception haha! I was only on a low dose on test but still. Being my second cycle I would rather build up to something more extreme when I hit my 30's and mid 30's. Like 600 test and EQ ? Would love any feedback or if you want I can share any info I am missing here.

Cheers

this was my cycle last year and looking for things that you would bump up?

1-12 test cyp 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I want to add EQ and more test/ week. Maybe also double the aromasin?

Busy place here now compared to last year! Congrats!

this was my cycle last year and looking for things that you would bump up?

1-12 test cyp 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I want to add EQ and more test/ week. Maybe also double the aromasin?

Busy place here now compared to last year! Congrats!
Edited: oops missed you said you are looking to increase your size and definition...gave you a bump!

Last edited:
i love eq... how much size are you after? i have a lot of good plans for your cycle but i need a more specifics on your goals

i love eq... how much size are you after? i have a lot of good plans for your cycle but i need a more specifics on your goals

Yes EQ seems like it would be great! I will take as much size as I can get so long as I can keep it lean. I think increasing my weight to around 200lbs would probably be realistic. I am very good with cardio too and staying lean so these 2 things I think would go hand in hand.

Top Bottom