napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approved Log Semaglutide log

Good updates man. I wouldn't even bother measuring or caring about 1lb either way. You can gain/lose more than that with just water retention. Don't beat yourself up on those numbers.

Cut alcohol as is stops the body from metabolising fat for 3 days after any kind of consumption. Hence beer bellys.

I drink a couple beers a night and some hard stuff but have no problem with the beer belly. Everyone handles the calories in a different way

Today's workout was great. I felt good and felt strong.
Reverse Lateral: 25 x 20+20 partials
Squats: 165 x 12 x 3
Tib Raises: 30 x 20 x 3
Leg Curl: 105 x 11 x 3
Leg Ext: 105 x 11 x 3
Bent-over Row: 70 x 11 x 3
DB Bench: 70 x 11 x 3
Tri-Pushdown: 50 x 20 x 2
Waiters Curl: 30 x 20 x 2
Tri- band Ext: 20 x 3
Hammer Curl: 20 x 20 x 3

But it taste so good when it touches my lips. 😁
I went from a glass or two of some kind of alcohol everyday to where I've only had three drinks total since I've started this log.

But it taste so good when it touches my lips. 😁
I went from a glass or two of some kind of alcohol everyday to where I've only had three drinks total since I've started this log.
You will quickly find that once you cut it out of your routine, just how much better you feel all the way around and once you get THAT feeling, you will wonder why you ever did it in the first place... breaking habits can be terribly difficult but when you do it, generally it is the biggest sense of relief you can imagine

I started mowing this week. I always workout in the morning. I was too tired and sore to workout Wednesday and because of rain had to work Friday. I will workout tomorrow. I also started 1 mg of sema this morning.

You will quickly find that once you cut it out of your routine, just how much better you feel all the way around and once you get THAT feeling, you will wonder why you ever did it in the first place... breaking habits can be terribly difficult but when you do it, generally it is the biggest sense of relief you can imagine
Very true

I didn't know that.
100% man. i have so many clients that i had them simply cut out alcohol and they lose like 10-15 pounds of fat

there is no need to drink alcohol. go get pure kombucha, its fermented fruit. make sure you get a high quality one.. the one i get has no added anything. you will enjoy it instead of alcohol.

Top Bottom