napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here! First cycle

Alexvader723

Hello guys! I am happy that I have found this form and Dylan’s videos. Lots of support here! Anyhow, I am 27 yrs old. I have been training for a few months (not years I know) and been very passionate about this journey. I ended up talking to a jacked coworker that suggested testosterone. Got some from naps by dragon pharma as he steered me away from sarms. But I have been reading about sarms and am curious about trying rad 140 from umbrella. Seems like a better option to not have to pin for life. I am glad to hear you guys giving feedback on these brands as I almost made a rookie mistake. Thank you for the response in advance guy!

Thanks for the replies guys. My first thought was to go with ostarine first then check out rad 140. I would like to try gw but am affraid of the cancer possibility since it runs in my family. Haven’t really found anything concrete pointing rad or osta linked to it so leaning on those( 1 cycle first then other)

Thanks for the replies guys. My first thought was to go with ostarine first then check out rad 140. I would like to try gw but am affraid of the cancer possibility since it runs in my family. Haven’t really found anything concrete pointing rad or osta linked to it so leaning on those( 1 cycle first then other)
That study was very skewed and bias with that whole cancer concept with gw I would take it with a grain of salt

Sarms are definitely a better route for you. RAD140 is a great option and mk2866 is also a great option to start with

Umbrella labs has you covered

Top Bottom