napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here! First cycle

That was my thought. I wouldn’t want my first experience to end by having to pin forever. Not scared of it but If I can avoid the inconvenience I will at least for now. Definitely getting through umbrella. Saw their purity repost and its recent 99% pure! Very impressive! And cheap compared to other unknown companies I almost bough from lol. Need to get some nolva tho I want it at hand

That was my thought. I wouldn’t want my first experience to end by having to pin forever. Not scared of it but If I can avoid the inconvenience I will. Definitely getting through umbrella. Saw their purity repost and its recent 99% pure! Very impressive! And cheap compared to other unknown companies. Need to get some nolva tho

Honestly build more mass. Not too concern about fat loss although it would enhance what I have
here you go...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

here you go...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Awesome 😎 thanks brother!

Hello guys! I am happy that I have found this form and Dylan’s videos. Lots of support here! Anyhow, I am 27 yrs old. I have been training for a few months (not years I know) and been very passionate about this journey. I ended up talking to a jacked coworker that suggested testosterone. Got some from naps by dragon pharma as he steered me away from sarms. But I have been reading about sarms and am curious about trying rad 140 from umbrella. Seems like a better option to not have to pin for life. I am glad to hear you guys giving feedback on these brands as I almost made a rookie mistake. Thank you for the response in advance guy!
start wit sarms. save test you can run in future and then run a PCT

I would follow Dylan's advice and for the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!

Honestly I would just hold off on the PEDs all together. Just focus on training since you just started out. With that and diet you should be able to make some serious gains before jumping on anything.

Top Bottom