napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mind your own fucking business

Bigsteve5776

So here it is... It's my fucking life, if I want to fucking do steroids that is my call not yours. Leave me the fuck alone. The only way anyone's opinion matters to me is if it's someone who's opinion matters to me such as my family, who knows I'm on them, or someone who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about. If you are not a part of my life mind your own fucking business and keep your uneducated fucking comments to yourself because your a moron. I'm still healthier than you, I'm bigger than you, stronger than you, and leaner than you, so fuck your self. If I hear one more person spit some shit at me telling me what steroids are going to do to me idk what I'm gonna do. These people don't talk to me and are not a part of my life in any way except as co workers, you don't fucking know what you're talking about, let one more motherfucker say steroids shrink your dick to me and they're gonna get a mushroom stamp to the face. You don't have the right to lecture me about something you know zero about ZERO!!! It's ok for these bitches to smoke a ton of weed, pop pills, drink every day, do coke, but I do something to aid me in perfecting my physique and I'm the piece of shit?? I'm the supervisor of the kitchen at a restaraunt I work at until I finish school, yes it sucks but it's paying my bills until I finish school. But restaurants tend to be filled with drug addicts, and my ex girlfriends best friend got hired there and decided to tell everyone I run gear. I've worked there for 2 years and nobody knew shit, now people know I keep denying it but just the stupid shit that comes out of their mouths on what they think they know about steroids is pissing me the fuck off and it's getting old. These fuckers worlds are so small that they have nothing better to do then sorry about what I do with my time... I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to make money and I don't drink and shit or so drugs so I don't hang out with people I work with. Not my thing anyways, less drama when you keep your work life separate from your personal life. But that bitch is gonna find out real quick, ex girlfriend can't get over the fact that I chose myself over her and I'd do it again. If you can't accept me for who I am or get on board with my lifestyle fuck yourself because I'm not gonna change for anybody. She would bitch at me for getting off work then spending hours at the gym, always accused me of cheating because I was never home, wasn't the case never cheated once. Bitch knew I had a lot going on I work 50 hours a week, go to school, gym, mma training... I'm not gonna cut out the gym or my MMA to make you happy because they make me happy. The second I stop doing things for myself that make me happy I don't want to live my own life anymore because these are the things I treasure. You can't give up the things that make you happy or you won't be happy simple as that. Sure she didn't condone my steroid use but she pinned the shit for me so thanks for enabling then talking shit. Fuck you

Hey bro. Did you know that steroids ...

Nm. Do what you want.. Just make the best decisions around those actions. Your an adult.. Your business. Cheers

VALHALLA CEO

I can keep my cool pretty well unless it's something that absolutely infuriates me, like that but I'm a supervisor. Shit keeps a roof over my head and pays for my gear. No job, no gear, no home. Hitting bitches= jail time

It's always the ones with shitty lifestyle choices that have the most to say. Always.

I agree, at least what I'm doing isn't nailing me to a couch making me eat shitty food... Mine is aiding me in my journey to getting as jacked as possible. These fucker sit at the bar after work, there is a bar there so they fucking sit at work an extra 4 hrs after they get off, get wasted, then order a ton of fried shitty food. Get a life go the fuck home. When I get off work I leave immediately.

Ya can't let that shit get to you bro. It can be frustrating but at the end of the day, you just have to focus on yourself and brush it off. Not worth sweating the small stuff..

Sent from my SM-G900P

I always get a kick out of it . Usually some overweight fuck that drinks daily smokes a pack a day and is borderline diabetic and a heart attack waiting too happen that gets winded from the first sign of physical excursion telling you that steroids will kill you and I dont know wether too laugh or throat punch him.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

People are just like that. I had a gf like that... she loved to lift loved all the facets of the fitness lifestyle, BUT tripped the fuck out when she learned about my gear usage. Had to let that fine MF go bro...

A good trick to fool every day people...tell them u don't use steroids u use testosterone..show em a vial..it says testosterone...the average Joe usually has no clue. Because it's a stigma..they know testosterone is a natural substance produced in the body (therefore ok) steroids have a negative stigma..they're to ignorant to put 2 n 2 together lol...that's why I love stupid ppl

A good trick to fool every day people...tell them u don't use steroids u use testosterone..show em a vial..it says testosterone...the average Joe usually has no clue. Because it's a stigma..they know testosterone is a natural substance produced in the body (therefore ok) steroids have a negative stigma..they're to ignorant to put 2 n 2 together lol...that's why I love stupid ppl
That's what I tell my ex wife. I'm on TRT... She don't need to know about the other stuff... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

I'm starting to get some of that talk because I'm changing. Not so much of how big I am. I am getting bigger and i feel the same way. Screw them. Great post!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom