napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mind your own fucking business

Ya can't let that shit get to you bro. It can be frustrating but at the end of the day, you just have to focus on yourself and brush it off. Not worth sweating the small stuff..

Sent from my SM-G900P
Yep exactly. You can't let that shit eat at you. I learned that a,long time ago. It's not worth it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

She would bitch at me for getting off work then spending hours at the gym, always accused me of cheating because I was never home, wasn't the case never cheated once.

Every fucking week! Man I'm about ready to cheat since I already get shit for it.
In all reality I'm just putting up with the bullshit for a couple more months so she won't try to split and take the kid to Austin, I just hafta hide the gear use well enough, cause if she finds out she'll def use that against me in court.

Starting to plan my next cycle possibly recomp to prepare for spring/ summer. Most likely gonna be an extensive cycle.

The orals are gonna be 50mg a day but winstrol won't be used till closer towards the end of the cycle, not sure if I should run the drol the first 4 or if I should make it 6

Top Bottom