napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mind your own fucking business

I'm trying to pick up mass at the moment, I may cut for a short time after cycle. I'm not willing to sacrifice any size to drop bf at the moment. If I can get down to about 8% my abs would look great.

Nice... eq and deca are sweet.

Sent from my SM-G900P
Got pretty high hopes for that cycle. I've never run nandralones before. This tren I'm on now is the first so I still don't know what to expect. Only been on phurious ace for a week now. But Eq helped me out a lot before, and I hear deca is great for putting on size so we will see...

Got pretty high hopes for that cycle. I've never run nandralones before. This tren I'm on now is the first so I still don't know what to expect. Only been on phurious ace for a week now. But Eq helped me out a lot before, and I hear deca is great for putting on size so we will see...
Test eq deca is a solid run. Just stay on top of your estrogen, keep that prolactin in check, and you'll be killing it. If size is what youre after... thatll get it done bro.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Pretty excited about it unfortunately it's gonna be a while, I always get excited about cycles even when it's so far away. So I've grown curious, I dealt locally but that's over now cuz the dude moved. But before I came here I always just ran clomid and nolva for pct, never had issues, so these Sarms I see commonly recommended for pct is it 100% necessary or not??

Pretty excited about it unfortunately it's gonna be a while, I always get excited about cycles even when it's so far away. So I've grown curious, I dealt locally but that's over now cuz the dude moved. But before I came here I always just ran clomid and nolva for pct, never had issues, so these Sarms I see commonly recommended for pct is it 100% necessary or not??

No but they help. It's for gains retention not HPT boosting.

Fuck boy??!! What are you, 12? Lol why the name calling bro?

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

I've yet to meet a 12 year old that uses the term fuck boy. As for the name calling, Idk, rather immature to come one someone else's thread and insult them by saying if you don't post pics your a liar. Especially when the initial thread had nothing to do with that.

I've yet to meet a 12 year old that uses the term fuck boy. As for the name calling, Idk, rather immature to come one someone else's thread and insult them by saying if you don't post pics your a liar. Especially when the initial thread had nothing to do with that.

It's not an insult man. It's just a joke people commonly throw out here. People just like pics I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just remember something, it is impossible for most to mind their own business... most people have very very very boring and pathetic lives and have absolutely nothing better to do than worry and talk about what others do... most that know me know what i say... "i could give a fuck care less what others are doing in their private time etc..." as long as its not negatively effecting others or me and my family, i could care less... if im going to "gossip" its about sports, cars and health and fitness obviously... i dont get into to ANYTHING with drama, talking shit about others etc... i dont even want to hear it... sometimes i can be misconstrued as a dick but i dont care... generally when people try to start talking to me about this person and that person i tell them to stop because i dont want to fucking hear it... i worry about my family and helping and saving others, not sitting here gossiping and bad mouthing others.. its really a very pathetic and sad thing to do

It's just rather frustrating when someone like me, who just goes to work and keep to myself, I keep my interactions with co workers to a minimum because working in a restaraunt setting, there are a lot of drug users and alcoholics. Basically my lifestyle is different then theirs, I don't judge them for theirs, so the fact that they judge me for mine, even without valid proof just irritates me. They openly discuss their drug use constantly weather it be dropping acid, smoking weed, taking pills, or using coke. I don't care because it doesn't effect me, just makes you wonder how boring and unsatisfactory their lives really are. By the time my day is over I don't have the energy to give a shit about anything.

If people are truly that worried about what I'm doing in my spare time, I guess I should be flattered because I could care less what they do with theirs.

get used to it because it never stops... thats just the real world... the best you can do is ignore it... anything people says, its just fucking words... my actions speak much louder than my words.... fuck a word someone says... they only look stupid when they do it...

I agree, I just don't prefer bullshit floating around my workplace because I need that job until I complete school, that's what upsets me the most is that by doin what they are doing, they are putting me on a radar which I don't need. And because I'm the supervisor of the kitchen I'm not supposed to engage in the use of illegal substances. But fuck em, go ahead test me cuz nothing will show up on a standard test.

I agree, I just don't prefer bullshit floating around my workplace because I need that job until I complete school, that's what upsets me the most is that by doin what they are doing, they are putting me on a radar which I don't need. And because I'm the supervisor of the kitchen I'm not supposed to engage in the use of illegal substances. But fuck em, go ahead test me cuz nothing will show up on a standard test.

get used to it because at any job you work at, that shit will go on... see most people don't have anything else interesting going on and their job is all they have to talk about and get into bull shit with... someone like you goes to work and leave it at work.. i hate that shit....

Top Bottom