napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tamoxifen or Clomid only cycle?

bombsquadted

It's been a long, long time since I posted. Got back into the natty thing occasionally doing a few SARMS cycles throughout the last 5-6 years.

That being said, I was curious what happens if a guy uses 20-30mg a day of tamoxifen or clomid in an attempt to naturally raise test. I'm 40 now and recently got back my latest panel (haven't done a full pct-cycle in 6 years so natty results). My free test was at 436 and I'm FUCKING not happy about it. I still lift heavy, don't smoke, still get raging hard ons that I want to put everywhere, etc.

Should I consider taking Clomid solo or is that just dead-ass wrong? Thanks

P.S Tried to do an exhaustive search before posting this but couldn't find anything related to SERMS that wasn't about PCT specifically.

It has worked for me but the guys on here will tell you its a bad option. I feel good when I do clomid post cycle or just doing it for a month

I found this article pretty interesting fwiw to anyone else. Planning on doing a 20mg Nolva/Tamoxifen for 6 weeks unless someone here has anything to say about it

my issue is more so with the long term use of it as opposed to something short... i would be more apt to just run a test booster myself just because you have to keep in mind that these are drugs not intended for this use and my preference is always to keep them to a minimum.. so you have an option of either a fertility drug in clomid or a breast cancer treatment in nolva... so not truly ideal but i dont have a big issue with a short run.. i would likely be more apt to take a look at enclomiphene as an option as well

my issue is more so with the long term use of it as opposed to something short... i would be more apt to just run a test booster myself just because you have to keep in mind that these are drugs not intended for this use and my preference is always to keep them to a minimum.. so you have an option of either a fertility drug in clomid or a breast cancer treatment in nolva... so not truly ideal but i dont have a big issue with a short run.. i would likely be more apt to take a look at enclomiphene as an option as well
Dylan you really are shit man, thank you!

The last two questions I have are:

1. Where can I find info on running Enclomiphene?

2. Can I find it from any of the sponsored vendors here?

The last two questions I have are:

1. Where can I find info on running Enclomiphene?

2. Can I find it from any of the sponsored vendors here?
Umbrella labs carries it.

I'm 40 years old, 6' 2" and 215 lbs. Should I start off with something like 6mg every other day? What's a good length of cycle?

Dylan covered you perfectly! Make sure you’re using umbrella labs for this stuff, the last thing you want to do is get fake shit!

Top Bottom