napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How fast are strength gains from Dbol?

vinni

So here is the deal. I'm doing a lifting meet in January.
I'll be 8 weeks into my MK & GW cycle.
I've never done Dbol before but if I were to run it for 4 weeks prior to the meet would it be worth it?
I was thinking of liq Dbol from ExDom.

For me dbol hits very fast. I use it as a preworkout. So within 30 minutes maybe lol. I use it for the pumps but when using in a real cycle it will work fairly quickly for sure.

Interested in this as well. I went 11 days without feeling anything. Took four days off to make sure my doc wasn't asking for more bloods and today started them back up. 40mg per day. I'll let you know when I feel it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it add 10-15 lbs to my max lifts in just 3 or 4 weeks?

That depends on how hard you push yourself and how your body likes it. For me it loves it and works great. Some people hate dbol. People complain about the water weight where I can actually cut on it and don't gain water. You never know until you see how your body works. Keep your estrogen in check and you should see nice gainzzzzz

Interested in this as well. I went 11 days without feeling anything. Took four days off to make sure my doc wasn't asking for more bloods and today started them back up. 40mg per day. I'll let you know when I feel it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either A your body doesn't like it or B you got weak or bunk gear. I've used Radjay and PSL and both worked exactly the same and good results

I've never done Dbol before but if I were to run it for 4 weeks prior to the meet would it be worth it?

strength increase and pumps should be quite a bit from dbol

The strength increase from Dbol is damn near instant. I took some for 3 days and I was tossing weights like nothing. I had to actually tell myself to slow down before I hurt something. It's crazy how fast it works.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I remember being in my late 20's and had been struggling with the same curl weight. I started 40 mg on a sunday, 10mg b4 workout and 10mg b4 bed. By the next saturday I picked up the curl bar and felt like I could throw it 100 yards. So from a sunday to the next saturday...one week. Also though I was using test prop at 50mg every day. So my barbell curl went from 90lbs to 110lbs in 7 days. I think that if you get a bit of test prop in there it helps the dbol....as welll as your system. You will find that folks either love or hate bol as well as drol. Drol does not work for me and gives me nausea. Dbol makes me feel very good mentally and I sleep well on it

Well despite my absolute hatred for dbol, I'm an open minded guy. I'm gonna give it another go with 200 tabs from radjay.

In my experience it takes a couple weeks but not long at all. It's fairly fast acting. Reason why a lot of guys will use it to kick off a cycle.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Give it a week, spread the dosage evenly throughout the day. Keep the estrogen in check but do not crush it, drink ALOT of water and increase protein intake. Rest whenever you feel you need, and go hard when you feel bursts of strength. Dbol will make u feel godlike in the gym, just the mental aspect alone should help increase appetite and strength. Dbol is not for everyone as it is very hard to control, but with enough practice you will know your sweet spot with time frame and dosages.

Well despite my absolute hatred for dbol, I'm an open minded guy. I'm gonna give it another go with 200 tabs from radjay.

In my experience it takes a couple weeks but not long at all. It's fairly fast acting. Reason why a lot of guys will use it to kick off a cycle.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

it would be good with test/deca. even a 200/200/40

it would be good with test/deca. even a 200/200/40

So I'm gonna run it with test and star mix I think. Star mix is npp, nandrolone decanate and nandrolone undecanate. 300mg/ml Should be cool.
Was thinking a 300/300/40 actually

Try Winstrol I keep on reading that shit will make you strong as hell on the quick. Plus you wont have to worry about jumping a weight class. Never ran it before but that is what I keep on reading

Try Winstrol I keep on reading that shit will make you strong as hell on the quick. Plus you wont have to worry about jumping a weight class. Never ran it before but that is what I keep on reading

Just have to worry about an elbow or knee chipping off lol. Winny is a tough one. It does make you strong but you're joints will scream fuck you if you go too heavy.

Dbol strength comes quick - pre workout its amazing. Winny - strength comes but to me not as fast - stack with Ostarine helps on joints.

A lot of people love dbol, but I didn't have a good experience with it. I didn't make much gains at all on it in either strength or mass. I envy you guys that do

Top Bottom