napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033/GW Cycle

CC_technology

I am not posting details like I did before and this is not a log like many of you post. I am simply giving my feedback on a source I found here and my very high-level opinion on a product.

Short story 4033 is excellent/Umbrella is excellent

Background
I am 47 and have lifted for 30 yrs. I was a 3 sport athlete and played sports competitively through college. I am on TRT. I l know 1/10th of what most of you know about steroids or sarms but I do know a lot about lifting, physiology and athletics.
This is my second Sarms cycle. I did 3033/GW in the spring with awesome results. I wanted to compare 3033/4033 related to mass. I will say this is my second Sarms cycle but really my third. About 7 yrs ago I tried Sarms but had literally no effect as I am sure they were bunk. I only tried them after having a friend refer me to Dylan's videos and seeing the reviews about 4033 and its lack of sides which is exactly what I was looking for.

I am 8 weeks into a 4033, GW, Test C 200mg/week cycle

First off Umbrella is great. I think you all know that by now. Not only have I purchased from them but my friends have also. The product is great and the speed, price and service are the best I have had period. I had one bottle of GW lost in the mail and I had a new one here at no charge with no questions asked in 2 days. Best source I have used in my life.

Second. For me, with my age and goals at this stage of my life, SARMS are the ticket. I am at a stage where I just want a little more than natty and I want it without sides. Both 3033 and 4033 have given me honestly much more than I expected with little to no side effects.

I am only 2/3rds the way through my 4033 cycle but comparing it to 3033 I would say

4033 more size
4033 more strength
3033 look way better due to it being much drier

I read that 4033 is like weaker dbol with no sides and I have to say for me this is exactly what I am getting. I would for sure get bigger on dbol but not by a ton and not without way more sides.

Honestly, comparing 4033/3033 I would rate them both at least an 8/10 due to the nil sides I experienced and the results being far above my expectations. If I could have my cake and eat it too I would take 4033 with something stronger than GW to cut but I am ecstatic about the results I got both times given the sides.

As I said, this is not a detailed log of any kind. Just me sharing my thoughts in case it may help someone decide like the posts here I read helped me

awesome review bro! Thank you for actually providing some depth of detail on this as it is extremely helpful for everyone! I am also extremely glad to see you having such great results! very nice bro!

Umbrella is spot on.

there are very few sources that I trust to put into my body
when it comes to sarms umbrella is who i trust

plus their customer service and products are outstanding

Vadim,
Yes GW is amazing for my cardio. I mainly posted that in my first log. I am an avid mtn biker and with GW I was doing PRs on my backyard loop even after leg day or not training much.
Monstro,
What would the S23 improve over my current combo?

Vadim,
Yes GW is amazing for my cardio. I mainly posted that in my first log. I am an avid mtn biker and with GW I was doing PRs on my backyard loop even after leg day or not training much.
Monstro,
What would the S23 improve over my current combo?
s23 is extremely strong, essentially a steroid.. i would be quite hesitant to listen to anything monstro has to say.. hes extremely careless and reckless on top of having zero sarms experience whatsoever...

Thanks for the feedback brother. Umbrella is definitely top notch and the nest on the game.

Glad ypu had such a good experience

Excellent feedback, Umbrella Sarms is the best in the business. Trusted, excellent products, and a proven track record.

Umbrella labs is the real deal 💪 I need to get some GW from them at some point that stuff really kicked my ass into gear and helped me trim alot of fat

Top Bottom