napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 3033

musclebound90

Hey guys was planning my next cycle.. I'm seeing a ton of information on the internet saying that lgd 3033 and rad 140 definitely requires a test base? If I have high quality sarms from umbrella labs that are real and not cut up prohormones is this true?? I plan on staying off T thx... Kind of nervous to run both of these compounds simultaneously because of suppression and wanted to run one or the other solo first ..

how does that make sense think about it

so if you run 'test base' here you will shut yourself down hard and become fully suppressed.

the idea behind sarms is to have minimal suppression and easy recovery right?

Like steve said.. all you are doing by using test is furthering the shutdown.. LGD3303 DOES require a full PCT as opposed to a mini pct which you can use with rad140.. s23 and lgd3303 are just as strong and suppressive and many steroids, so do keep that in mind...

Thanks gentlemen I really appreciate the speedy response I trust Dylan over anyone online about the test base bullshit ..

I have left over ostarine from my last run do you think its acceptable stacking ostarine and rad 140 as a good run @ 12 weeks followed by mini pct??? I'm going overseas towards the end of my cycle on vacation... I don't want to be completely shut down and have no sex drive seeing all the foreign women ha!! I also know that a lot of these sarms have a pro sexual effect even with mild to moderate suppression. I def felt increase sex drive on ostarine alone even in the 12th week of my last cycle @ 50mg which is a pretty high and moderately "suppressive" dose...

New Cycle Proposal...

Ostarine = 25 mg weeks 1-2, followed by 40-50mg weeks 3-12
Rad 140 = 10 mg weeks 1-3, 15-20 mg weeks 4-12

+Mini Pct
Clomid = weeks 13-16 = 50/25/25/25mg

Thanks gentlemen I really appreciate the speedy response I trust Dylan over anyone online about the test base bullshit ..

I have left over ostarine from my last run do you think its acceptable stacking ostarine and rad 140 as a good run @ 12 weeks followed by mini pct??? I'm going overseas towards the end of my cycle on vacation... I don't want to be completely shut down and have no sex drive seeing all the foreign women ha!! I also know that a lot of these sarms have a pro sexual effect even with mild to moderate suppression. I def felt increase sex drive on ostarine alone even in the 12th week of my last cycle @ 50mg which is a pretty high and moderately "suppressive" dose...

New Cycle Proposal...

Ostarine = 25 mg weeks 1-2, followed by 40-50mg weeks 3-12
Rad 140 = 10 mg weeks 1-3, 15-20 mg weeks 4-12

+Mini Pct
Clomid = weeks 13-16 = 50/25/25/25mg
Yes, they stack extremely well together and its a strong stack.. i always like to include GW on any stack but this is an excellent one you should do extremely well with!

Hell yeah I always throw cardarine in during PCT its awesome at keeping the gains and endurance going as well as straightening out cholesterol, lipids and all that ... i'm also running mk677 been on for about 4 months now continued to bridge from my other cycle. I'll probably stay on it until aftter this rad/osta run and maybe a month after pct just to really solidify the gains..

I had one more question is rad 140 known to cause acne?

I'll be running mk 677 in the background and this usually prevents any skin breakouts much like gh when on a cycle..

Hell yeah I always throw cardarine in during PCT its awesome at keeping the gains and endurance going as well as straightening out cholesterol, lipids and all that ... i'm also running mk677 been on for about 4 months now continued to bridge from my other cycle. I'll probably stay on it until aftter this rad/osta run and maybe a month after pct just to really solidify the gains..

I had one more question is rad 140 known to cause acne?

I'll be running mk 677 in the background and this usually prevents any skin breakouts much like gh when on a cycle..
anytime you have hormonal changes there could be acne but its not likely with it

Keep us updated on your progress man!

You really shouldn't see any increase in acne. As Dylan mentioned, any changes to hormones can cause it but since SARMs are purely anabolic substances, the likelihood is much less. Unless we were talking S-23.

Top Bottom