napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4033 vs 2866....body pains

OnceNatty

Reletively new to sarms. Have done 2 cycles of MK2866 and I'm on my first cycle of LGD4033.
I'm 4 weeks into this 4033 and am noticing more pains than when on 2866. I have tendon pains in my foot, tendon issues in my fingers and thumb...just generally feel more "achy".
I know 2866 has a reputation for healing so maybe there's that but is this normal with 4033?
I'm definitely gaining more size with 4033 than 2866 so some of this could be the faster growing issue.
Thoughts?

with 4033, it can certainly increase your strength to a much higher level, which can cause other pains likely in arms with some possible tendonitis. but it certainly would not cause you to feel achy etc... unless it is not actual 4033 you are using.. did you get it from a trusted source? if you did, then its likely something else

I never experienced either of those issues when I use them
where did you get these products I hope not enhanced

I got very sore and lost a ton of flexibility the last 4 weeks of my 4033 cycle but it went away within two weeks of finishing the cycle. I did not have this with 3033. Both from sponsor sources.

Thanks folks; I think a few of you are right on.
Sponsored source and good luck with last batch from them. Nutrition and training are spot on.
I think I'm just growing and getting stronger and that's stressing my body more than it's used to.
I have to remember that I'm 54. I'm no spring chicken but I train extremely hard. This is going to put new stress on weaker tendons.
Go big or go home :)

Thanks folks; I think a few of you are right on.
Sponsored source and good luck with last batch from them. Nutrition and training are spot on.
I think I'm just growing and getting stronger and that's stressing my body more than it's used to.
I have to remember that I'm 54. I'm no spring chicken but I train extremely hard. This is going to put new stress on weaker tendons.
Go big or go home :)
You hit it on the head brother

Top Bottom