napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How fast are strength gains from Dbol?

The toxicity issues on the substances is a issue. I've heard all diffrences spectrums on how really toxic they are. But alchhol is more toxic then most of this stuff. I like to think of it as a month of drinking way to much. Most people don't even think twice about drinking binges. Maybe Dylan can clarify. Just something I've heard, could be wrong could be right. Don't have enough experience.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
It's comparing apples to oranges in my opinion, and I don't like that comparison because some orals are more harsh than others and it depends on the dose...just like it depends on the kind of alcohol and the amount...not to mention that people will metabolize alcohol and toxic steroids differently.

The main thing of course is common sense. Ajways consider toxicity as a concern, and run a reasonable dose and cycle length...along with the right supports.

Toxcicty of the liver is not tjat big a deal as long as you dont stay on long cycles and abuse dosages and your not a drinker the sides that are bad with certain orals are the high blood pressure cholesterol goes way out of whack feeling like you have the flu lethargy nasty back pumps . those your going too get.

Thanks, my last post I did say I could mix in some test prop.
So I'll run some prop and Dbol for a month. Add 50lbs to my meet total. Then run a mini PCT.
Maybe the PE post cycle stack for a month?

Liver damage usually comes from the asshole who runs 3 oral stack for 20 weeks twice a year at double the dose like a moran . thats the biggest problem with gear stupid people most steroids are reletively safe even benificial too your health if done responsibly

It's all good! Thanks for the info. If I do this it will only be a short run. And I will run a liver aid.

Top Bottom