napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance / GW / log

When my SR and mk677 show up maybe I should hold off on taking them just do really give detailed results of how GW is improving me

That's really your call, but they definitely take things to a new level when stacked

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I love this type of log. When I get my SARMS, I'm going to log my before and after of my 40 yard dash improvements! I can't wait!

one of the things that you will notice is how your long distance times enhance... you will see significant improvements here and the total output you can get out on workouts will drastically improve.. its a great way to develop muscular endurance with the lessened need of rest periods and quick recovery time...

Hey Dylan,
Do you feel like the SARMS you recommended for me, would bring down my 40?... Like a 4.4 forty to a 4.2 or 10.9 100m to a 10.5, with the right explosive training?

Hey Dylan,
Do you feel like the SARMS you recommended for me, would bring down my 40?... Like a 4.4 forty to a 4.2 or 10.9 100m to a 10.5, with the right explosive training?
I'm sure Dylan will give his thoughts soon, but I could see that as a distinct possibility. Obviously more endurance based things will show the best results, but I could see sprints improving as well. I know personally I've noticed that benefit when doing HIIT sprints with cardio. I'm able to do faster sprints on GW than I can without

Hey Dylan,

yes, they will definitely help but in a more indirect way... while generally sarms are going to have a drastic effect on endurance, stamina and overall output, the direct effect would not be on something like sprint times... HOWEVER, by being able to recover so much quicker in between intervals and sets for example, you will obviously be able to do FAR more, which will create explosiveness and improvements that you would not be able to make on your own natural training

Take this example I just talked about to Jr.. Is been a month on gw.. Was curious when the gw would show up.. Bro.. I ran sprints.. My heart rate never, ever hit about 120.. Doing hiit sprints.. I had to quit when me legs quit.. Not my cardio.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
I'm actually having a similar issue. My legs blowout before my heart and lungs. My muscles haven't caught up with my cardiac output. That's always a good sign for endurance meds. Good endurance products can make your heart and lungs so efficient in a short time that your muscles need a few weeks or even a couple of months to adapt and sync up. Your muscles need time to learn how to handle the new workload that your heart is capable of handing them. Once they do, that's when you really notice the changes.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Monday 1/4 sprints so today max heart rate achieved was 177 , on my last 1/4 which was a 1:16 sprint I kept them all under 1:20s so most the time I will sprint 1 the. Jog one till my heart rate is back to about 1:25 which takes about 40 seconds but when I do that I couldn't reach a max heart rate so on the last ones I only jogged half a 1/4 then busted out another lap to hit the 177 mark other wise they consitently only hit about 171 recovering rather quickly not a huge difference from last Monday but I did have beers and terrible food for the Super Bowl

I'm actually having a similar issue. My legs blowout before my heart and lungs. My muscles haven't caught up with my cardiac output. That's always a good sign for endurance meds. Good endurance products can make your heart and lungs so efficient in a short time that your muscles need a few weeks or even a couple of months to adapt and sync up. Your muscles need time to learn how to handle the new workload that your heart is capable of handing them. Once they do, that's when you really notice the changes.

I was having similar issues as well when first on GW. I was doing pretty low intensity cardio before the GW so a lot of it may just been my muscles acclimating to the new work. But even 2 months into taking GW I have had difficulty pushing much past 150HR, and that's only happening on HIIT rowing machine sessions.

Last edited:

That's a pretty big indicator when your muscles give out before your lungs and heart do. That's pretty incredible when you think about it

this is definitely a common occurrence with GW use... you find that your vo2max will allow you to go far longer than your legs and body will even allow... i cant tell you how many times i have said, im still not tired but my legs are just not there... that part is frustrating but its crazy to see how well it works... even to this extent!

Today was a recovery run I think I maintained a 135 HR for 6 miles or but my workout right after that had sprints pull-ups dips bent over rows and a lot of core in a circuit for 20 mins and for the first time I actually felt like GW was working I was transitioning quite effortlessly and never seemed to be winded ... Which is weird cause genrally I wake up at 5 am I brush my teeth then I take my GW I let it sit in for about 10 mins then I eat my oatmeal and a apple then at 6:30 my morning runs happen I eat and then my first workouts happen maybe I should change this around ? I feel if I eat and then take the GW it won't be affective so I try take it on empty stomach but I could feel it during that circuit today I just wish I felt it more on the runs Friday I'm doing another 30 mile day so I hope it's true form shows up

it is still early in run cycle with gw as well man it is going to keep getting better I personally always take on an empty stomch as well as workout faasted I just always have, and I am by no means any damn endurance runner or athelete. but I think you will find just when you think it cant get any better it just goes to the next level. supposedly the Air Force has diagnosed me with COPD but I bust out 30 mins to 60 mins a day of cardio and that aint walking I don't have any specific time or mileage in mind just getting thru it is enuff for me to work a good sweat and I have no problems with breathing so iono.

Today was a recovery run I think I maintained a 135 HR for 6 miles or but my workout right after that had sprints pull-ups dips bent over rows and a lot of core in a circuit for 20 mins and for the first time I actually felt like GW was working I was transitioning quite effortlessly and never seemed to be winded ... Which is weird cause genrally I wake up at 5 am I brush my teeth then I take my GW I let it sit in for about 10 mins then I eat my oatmeal and a apple then at 6:30 my morning runs happen I eat and then my first workouts happen maybe I should change this around ? I feel if I eat and then take the GW it won't be affective so I try take it on empty stomach but I could feel it during that circuit today I just wish I felt it more on the runs Friday I'm doing another 30 mile day so I hope it's true form shows up

some people absolutely have to take it with food because it upsets their stomach otherwise... that is variant from person to person but there will not be any absorption issues if taking them together... grapefruit really helps with absorption as well so I would recommend that as an option...

some people absolutely have to take it with food because it upsets their stomach otherwise... that is variant from person to person but there will not be any absorption issues if taking them together... grapefruit really helps with absorption as well so I would recommend that as an option...

I didn't use grapefruit with it at first, but I like grapefruit juice quite a bit anyways and I incorporated it in. Just ensure none of your prescriptions have to worry about grapefruit juice. I'd imagine the medication would be labeled to avoid with some citrus juices.

I didn't use grapefruit with it at first, but I like grapefruit juice quite a bit anyways and I incorporated it in. Just ensure none of your prescriptions have to worry about grapefruit juice. I'd imagine the medication would be labeled to avoid with some citrus juices.

yes that would be definitely be labeled and should be explained anytime by a pharmacist when you pick up your prescription but the key word there is "should."

Nice update bro. Seems that everything is going well. I always take my Sarms on an empty stomach, but you don't necessarily have to and as Dylan stated some people get stomach discomfort in rare instances dosing on an empty stomach

Well shit I totally got lost in what I was saying earlier haha so to the point of dosing early am do you think that it's not really activating in my body till later ? Cause like I want to feel effortless on my runs maybe I am it might be in my head but later in the day around 9 am took dose at 5 it seemed to be there maybe my body activates it later ?

Top Bottom