napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance / GW / log

A half Mara is only 13.1 miles so like a hour and some change run then ice roll out should be good gotta take yourself to the brink of destruction truly find yourself

A half Mara is only 13.1 miles so like a hour and some change run then ice roll out should be good gotta take yourself to the brink of destruction truly find yourself

thats hardcore but i like that... thats motivating for sure... i hope you tear it up bro

"Remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail."

Haha your a beast bro

Good luck for the Spartan your gonna kill it

Today was just a recovery run 5ish miles 135 heart rate just moving the lactic acid stretching etc ... I was supposed to bike for 2 hours also but man I just felt like doing nothing today tomorrow is gonna be a real ball buster and just want to chill, also I'll be adding SR and mk677 to the bucket list by Monday , hopefully mk677 will keep my body injury free and feeling good and Sr can give me more of a boost I want to be faster and I want to have more fight in me when I get to where I'm going

Today was just a recovery run 5ish miles 135 heart rate just moving the lactic acid stretching etc ... I was supposed to bike for 2 hours also but man I just felt like doing nothing today tomorrow is gonna be a real ball buster and just want to chill, also I'll be adding SR and mk677 to the bucket list by Monday , hopefully mk677 will keep my body injury free and feeling good and Sr can give me more of a boost I want to be faster and I want to have more fight in me when I get to where I'm going

nice brother... keep your potassium high with 677 and you will be all good man... your going to see some very strong sleep changes, strength, fat burning etc... it should definitely be a nice boost with everything else...

Today was 10miles 150 heart rate , 7:30 / 8 pace I was trying to push myself just wasn't happening kept getting comfortable and cruising I don't really know if GW is actually helping cause my times aren't changing from what I can tell all that much for running anyways but when I'm doing obstacles I feel I recovery faster on that stuff I dunno if it is helping I'm not really aware after the run I ate then immediately went on a 8 miles 60lbs trot 11:30 / 13 pace HR 140 then gym after

What i notice every time i use GW is that the same distance i would run on the treadmill w/out GW leaves me winded but with GW its much less, and recovery is enhanced

Yea I inderstand that Angelo , I'm just saying for me personally my vo2 Max isn't being enhanced from what I can tell

Top Bottom