napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance / GW / log

Well shit I totally got lost in what I was saying earlier haha so to the point of dosing early am do you think that it's not really activating in my body till later ? Cause like I want to feel effortless on my runs maybe I am it might be in my head but later in the day around 9 am took dose at 5 it seemed to be there maybe my body activates it later ?

it has a 24-36 hour half life so this is all in you head

Today was a little prepper run last one really before Friday's 30 miles of nonsense HR 150 7:50 pace for 8 miles just cruising felt good tomorrow just gonna bike for a bit and stretch and foam roll a lot and hydrate and carb it up

Today was a little prepper run last one really before Friday's 30 miles of nonsense HR 150 7:50 pace for 8 miles just cruising felt good tomorrow just gonna bike for a bit and stretch and foam roll a lot and hydrate and carb it up

very nice... do you run indoor or outdoor? what kind of running shoes do you use? im a brooks ghost fan for many years...

I am a shoe loser ... I'm a heavier guy and even if I wasn't long distance running there is nothing better then hoka one one I use the stinsons but the cliftons are good too now for track work I use brooks and for gym I were merrelsnor inov8 just depends really

I'm really curious on how that 30 miles will go on Friday!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

very nice... do you run indoor or outdoor? what kind of running shoes do you use? im a brooks ghost fan for many years...
I've been hearing good things about the Brooks. I've been on the ON Cloudrunners for a while and they are cush I but they are leaving my Achilles aching. I can't walk some mornings.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

you need to try hoka's.... im telling you i used to have the WORST shin splints... BAD now i never have any leg issues.

I've been hearing good things about the Brooks. I've been on the ON Cloudrunners for a while and they are cush I but they are leaving my Achilles aching. I can't walk some mornings.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

brother brooks is where its at... i was a big time asics person for a very long time but the minute i tired brooks, i never used asics again.... the ghost is extremely light... if your doing agility training, its not as stable though and the adrenaline or the glycerin are far better options but just distance running, the ghost is amazing

update Fridays race moved to wens kinda pissed.... but i got lil more time to prep!

That kinda sucks, but that may work to your benefit to give you more time to prep

Update I just got done with a bad case of strep I was on my deathbed for a week ... Gonna try get back into the mix tomorrow hopefully I didn't lose to much

Update I just got done with a bad case of strep I was on my deathbed for a week ... Gonna try get back into the mix tomorrow hopefully I didn't lose to much

Damn that sucks bro! Hopefully you can rebound from this fine like it was nothing. Keep us updated bro

i was wondering where you had been... i hope your feeling better... A LOT of that shit is going around so its imperative to be as cautious of things as possible... always washing hands etc... im glad your feeling better and now its time to get back after it!

First day back and it was rough a quick 6 mile in the morning to a obstacle course then gym workout then 2 hours on the bike , I was dying most of the day hacking up nasty shit my heart rate never settled 160 at a terrible pace prob from all the coughing and getting pissed off at how slow I was but momma said there be days like this

First day back and it was rough a quick 6 mile in the morning to a obstacle course then gym workout then 2 hours on the bike , I was dying most of the day hacking up nasty shit my heart rate never settled 160 at a terrible pace prob from all the coughing and getting pissed off at how slow I was but momma said there be days like this

LOL yes, this is true... im shocked you made it through all that with the symptoms you have... thats just your will that got you through it... very nice work... dont push too hard though or you could relapse and you dont want that

Today was a morning 8 miles at a 150 HR about a 7:50 pace still coughing up some junk and had to slow down on hills didn't want my HR exceeding 160 today then I went on a weighted March 60lbs 7 miles then 5 60ft rope climbs I wasn't me yet but I'm getting there another spartan race in a week gonna try and smash it might do a half marathon that morning before the Spartan to really push myself

Today was a morning 8 miles at a 150 HR about a 7:50 pace still coughing up some junk and had to slow down on hills didn't want my HR exceeding 160 today then I went on a weighted March 60lbs 7 miles then 5 60ft rope climbs I wasn't me yet but I'm getting there another spartan race in a week gonna try and smash it might do a half marathon that morning before the Spartan to really push myself

Half marathon BEFORE the Spartan? Damn man, that's hardcore! Lol

Top Bottom