napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance / GW / log

Jackburton

So I decided to log progress or lack there of for speed and distance days my stats are
5"8
11% bf
30 yrs old

My first day taking GW was Saturday when I received it in the mail and I immediately took my dosage even though I had already ran 7 miles that day Sunday was recovery day and I just took the dose in the morning Monday however was my track speed work day
Speed work 6 1/4 miles quarter mile sprints before my long runs
All of my training is done in heart rate zones first
1 - 1:25 quarter mile
2 - 1:22
3 - 1:19
4 - 1:27
5 - 1:23
6 - 1:15
Max heart rate achieved was 178 my max being approximately 190 so was I going full throttle ? Ehh hard to say the heart rate monitors is 100% but before each sprint I achieved a resting heart rate of 105 within a minute so if this is a base and the GW had not kicked in yet these numbers should get better let's hope after speed work I ran for 2 hours at a 145 heart rate

Keep us posted. 190 could be your max. You can build your heart rate parameters around that as a max. Nice brother.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Today being the 5th actual training day of taking GW morning run was around 10 miles at a 160 hr so generally speaking I run comfortable at 8 min miles I can hold full conversations at 8:15 which today I ran 7:40 and didn't feel like I was overly exerted Infact I feel like my breathing is on point and where normally my 160 hr is 8 was 7:40 now it could of been I wasn't wearing my hoka's and wearing my brooks and my compression socks but I dunno in my head when I'm running even if GW isn't kicked in the placebo is which is cool haha

Today being the 5th actual training day of taking GW morning run was around 10 miles at a 160 hr so generally speaking I run comfortable at 8 min miles I can hold full conversations at 8:15 which today I ran 7:40 and didn't feel like I was overly exerted Infact I feel like my breathing is on point and where normally my 160 hr is 8 was 7:40 now it could of been I wasn't wearing my hoka's and wearing my brooks and my compression socks but I dunno in my head when I'm running even if GW isn't kicked in the placebo is which is cool haha
This is good. I think with the GW/SR combo you will even see faster times. I think you will shock yourself.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Excited to hear how everything goes for you. I'll be following!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

this is excellent brother... im really looking forward to this one... i love seeing endurance athletes logs on this type of stack... im here anytime you need help or guidance as well as support... i know your going to do amazing on this stack

Today was rather weird total mileage was almost 19 miles I was tired I cramped up a lot today specially in my left shin I wasn't even really concerned with my heart rate and endurance do to the fact I was battling though pain slow ... Annoying and pissed off long long day haha

those days and things happen bro you will get it back just rub that shin out or whatever else you do to handle it. so looking forward to this log

Today was rather weird total mileage was almost 19 miles I was tired I cramped up a lot today specially in my left shin I wasn't even really concerned with my heart rate and endurance do to the fact I was battling though pain slow ... Annoying and pissed off long long day haha

Anytime you are battling things like that, obviously you can't really get a good judge of things on the endurance, time, and HR side. I hope you are able to recover enough soon that the pain is not an issue. Looking forward to more updates!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Today was a recovery run into a obstacle course now I kept my HR at about 145 because after 19 miles yesterday I still had a leg workout and my body was fried even after about 5,000 calorie intact I'm beat and one thing you can't do is be gased on the ropes , I paced myself rather well today arm pump made sure of that but I was concentrating on my HR and breathing it was taking less than a min to get back down to resting heart rate which is great I wish I had an idea of how I was doing before the GW but technique is everything on the obstacles if your smoked you gotta take a look at how your tackling them

Today was a recovery run into a obstacle course now I kept my HR at about 145 because after 19 miles yesterday I still had a leg workout and my body was fried even after about 5,000 calorie intact I'm beat and one thing you can't do is be gased on the ropes , I paced myself rather well today arm pump made sure of that but I was concentrating on my HR and breathing it was taking less than a min to get back down to resting heart rate which is great I wish I had an idea of how I was doing before the GW but technique is everything on the obstacles if your smoked you gotta take a look at how your tackling them

but you can tell that something is goin on with the gw right?

I mean I guess it is still early for it to be fully immersed in your body, could be a little placebo but I thin 3-4 days is when you should start feeling it and you are getting close and it just keeps getting better from there

Yea I'm sure it's gonna be a little harder for me to officially tell just because I'm already in good shape ? But perhaps it's gonna keep rolling in should I up my dose just based off how much Milage I actually do ?

Yea I'm sure it's gonna be a little harder for me to officially tell just because I'm already in good shape ? But perhaps it's gonna keep rolling in should I up my dose just based off how much Milage I actually do ?

trust me, even in the type of condition your in, you will still see the enhancement because you are building your vo2max and that will allow for more output... we ALL have a threshold where no matter how much training we do, we still have a limit where we just tire out... i remember the very first time i ran gw... i ran 7 miles every day, 6 days a week and i was able to take it to 10, a substantial increase, within a week... it was unreal how quickly it jumped... for some it takes a bit longer and some its immediate... either way, it will take effect and you will know...

you NEVER exceed 20 mg per day... keep it at 20 the entire time

When my SR and mk677 show up maybe I should hold off on taking them just do really give detailed results of how GW is improving me

that would be up to you but the addition of these will further enhance everything, but just for assuredness it you wanted to do that I guess it would be fine but they do act nicely together

Top Bottom