napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cmb's. Transformation contest log

Nah..I'm in week 3 so I'll only be cutting it short a few. Days so ...guess drol isn't in the cards for me. My second attempt at it, just can't finish it....gains n strength were fantastic tho. I'll try tbol next go around

Nah..I'm in week 3 so I'll only be cutting it short a few. Days so ...guess drol isn't in the cards for me. My second attempt at it, just can't finish it....gains n strength were fantastic tho. I'll try tbol next go around
That sucks, I guess it was pretty bad, were you breaking to dosages up ???

Yea..I was at 25 then went to 50 started getting nose bleeds daily..dropped back down but had headaches all day so I said fuck it

Not much water and the gains comparable to about 600 mgs of deca....with half the dose and a very quick reaction time

I wouldn't dare touch Dbol with it..2 of the highest estrogen converting compounds together? hell Naw . you'd have to take 50 mgs of aromasin a day..fuck that..drol worked very well if you can tolerate it n I suspect tbol would be good as well

I am about to start a cycle and was going to kick start with drol 50mg 1-4, but having read your experience may run TBol 60mg 1-6 instead. Got some business trips coming up and the last thing i want is nose bleeds and headaches during meetings. Glad to hear that ment is treating you well.

Appreciate it man...drol works good for some guys..it's just not for me

I have read and heard about the bp issues with drol! I think it's an issue with just about every oral but drol seems to bother people a little more. I know I have asked this before and sorry for asking again but what ancillaries did you run with it? Did you add anything else to help with the sides before stopping? Did you find anything more effective then others?

Been having crazy acid reflux this week..don't know if it's the drol or ment?
Hey bro I started Trestolone about 14 days ago and I decided to switch from pinning in the evening to the morning (so I could sleep better) so I basically overlapped the dosages 50mg evening and 50mg the next morning and crazy acid reflux later in the afternoon. Weird because I didn't experience last run and it seems to be dosage related. Last run I started at 25mg and increased to 50mg and this time I started at 50mg. I had a hell of a rough few days trying to get my estrogen under control. Aromasin 25mg ed and it's still high...

Hey bro I started Trestolone about 14 days ago and I decided to switch from pinning in the evening to the morning (so I could sleep better) so I basically overlapped the dosages 50mg evening and 50mg the next morning and crazy acid reflux later in the afternoon. Weird because I didn't experience last run and it seems to be dosage related. Last run I started at 25mg and increased to 50mg and this time I started at 50mg. I had a hell of a rough few days trying to get my estrogen under control. Aromasin 25mg ed and it's still high...
That sucks , this Ment , does not seem to be worth all this stuff?? Or is it??? & Cbram how do you know your e is still high at 25mg AI , are you irritable??

That sucks , this Ment , does not seem to be worth all this stuff?? Or is it??? & Cbram how do you know your e is still high at 25mg AI , are you irritable??
Well I think it is because the gains are crazy. I know my e is high because I feel like crying for no reason all the time and I'm really sensitive like a woman... Lol. The good thing about it is it's an Acetate ester and changes can be made rather quickly.

Top Bottom