napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

BarberSal

Hey everybody,

I hope everyone is having a great Father’s Day, however that applies to you. I am looking for some advice for my next cycle. I’ve been on trt for about a year now and have done a couple blasts of test c and a few SARMs cycles and I’m ready to take it up a notch and add some anabolic compounds.

Dylan gave me a really great cycle that I will list below and I have no doubts with what he’s recommending. My only issue is 2 of the compounds he recommended (Primo & Proviron) are just way too expensive for me. I know you’re probably thinking “if you don’t have the money to support your cycle then don’t do one!” But most other compounds aren’t near as expensive as those 2, imo. My goals are to do basically like a “recomp” cycle, where I’m wanting to put on some lean mass. Not wanting to blow up during the summer. I try to save my bulks for the winter. I’m looking for some fairly mild compounds that would have some pretty nice gains with minimal sides. (I know, everybody’s dream) I don’t mind taking orals and I don’t mind pinning, just not a fan of super frequent pins. I appreciate and look forward to any and all recommendations you guys can make! Thanks in advance.

Stats: 35, 170lbs, 15% bf,
200mg/wk trt when not on cycle.
Type 2 diabetic. Take mounjaro for it.

Dylan’s recommended cycle:
1-12 test 350 mg week
1-12 primo 500-600 mg week
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 aromasin or arimidex (as needed)
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Tbol is a cheap option to look into it might help in your situation, I will let Dylan handle it since you said he helped you and layed out a cycle for you I don't want to impose I am sure he will see this and give you something else if primo is to much.

Tbol is a cheap option to look into it might help in your situation, I will let Dylan handle it since you said he helped you and layed out a cycle for you I don't want to impose I am sure he will see this and give you something else if primo is to much.
I appreciate your advice. I honestly don’t want to bother Dylan. He puts so much into this community and literally just out of the kindness of his heart. People pay a premium for his knowledge and guidance and I think that’s more where his focus is and with respect should be. I was hesitant to post this thread because I didn’t want him to feel disrespected because he took the time to lay out a cycle for me and I’d 100% follow it almost without question because he’s never steered me wrong and I respect his approach to this lifestyle, but financially it’s just not feasible for me so I was just looking for a more affordable option and maybe there isn’t one and I just need to realize that if I want the results I’m looking for then I just need to get my money right before I do that. I apologize for this long winded response. Lol. Just going thru some things emotionally rn and am kind of all over the place. Lol. I’m prolly gonna get killed in the responses. Lol.

I appreciate your advice. I honestly don’t want to bother Dylan. He puts so much into this community and literally just out of the kindness of his heart. People pay a premium for his knowledge and guidance and I think that’s more where his focus is and with respect should be. I was hesitant to post this thread because I didn’t want him to feel disrespected because he took the time to lay out a cycle for me and I’d 100% follow it almost without question because he’s never steered me wrong and I respect his approach to this lifestyle, but financially it’s just not feasible for me so I was just looking for a more affordable option and maybe there isn’t one and I just need to realize that if I want the results I’m looking for then I just need to get my money right before I do that. I apologize for this long winded response. Lol. Just going thru some things emotionally rn and am kind of all over the place. Lol. I’m prolly gonna get killed in the responses. Lol.
I used to bother Dylan all the time when I was a newb trust me lol , not once did he go off on me or treat me badly. I promise you if Dylan did not want to help you he would simply tell you I am not helping you lol. I understand being hesitant I used to be the same way. All of us had been new at some point we all learned so you got nothing to worry about. Come correct come respectful and the help will come from the guys this is a community for a reason. Dylan could charge anyone for his knowledge absolutely correct majority of the guys on here could the point is teaching and practicing safe cycles and education if they didn't want to none of them would be here brother.

Hey everybody,

I hope everyone is having a great Father’s Day, however that applies to you. I am looking for some advice for my next cycle. I’ve been on trt for about a year now and have done a couple blasts of test c and a few SARMs cycles and I’m ready to take it up a notch and add some anabolic compounds.

Dylan gave me a really great cycle that I will list below and I have no doubts with what he’s recommending. My only issue is 2 of the compounds he recommended (Primo & Proviron) are just way too expensive for me. I know you’re probably thinking “if you don’t have the money to support your cycle then don’t do one!” But most other compounds aren’t near as expensive as those 2, imo. My goals are to do basically like a “recomp” cycle, where I’m wanting to put on some lean mass. Not wanting to blow up during the summer. I try to save my bulks for the winter. I’m looking for some fairly mild compounds that would have some pretty nice gains with minimal sides. (I know, everybody’s dream) I don’t mind taking orals and I don’t mind pinning, just not a fan of super frequent pins. I appreciate and look forward to any and all recommendations you guys can make! Thanks in advance.

Stats: 35, 170lbs, 15% bf,
200mg/wk trt when not on cycle.
Type 2 diabetic. Take mounjaro for it.

Dylan’s recommended cycle:
1-12 test 350 mg week
1-12 primo 500-600 mg week
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 aromasin or arimidex (as needed)
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
Yeah 'single mums pretending to be dads can do one

try primo atleast once in your life, just to see if you like it. i know it is a bit pricey, but domestic supply has it and it is affordable

if you want a cheaper route instead of primo you can do EQ.
equipose was going to be my recommendation as well

you dont have to use proviron, its just a really great addition to enhance your cycle

you could also go with RAD140 in there which would be a tremendous addition and that would be my first option to go with

equipose was going to be my recommendation as well

you dont have to use proviron, its just a really great addition to enhance your cycle

you could also go with RAD140 in there which would be a tremendous addition and that would be my first option to go with

Thanks Dylan, I really appreciate your recommendation! Do you think this Test, EQ and TBol cycle would be a good substitute then? The cycle would look like this if I understood the video correctly:

Test: 1-12: 350/wk
EQ: 1-12: 500/wk
TBol: 1-6: 40mg/ed

Also, would adding SARMs to this be beneficial?

RRad140 definitely is a valuable option I loved rad when I ran it myself both my sarms stacks had rad140 in them I liked it so much. Also a big fan of lgd

I love RAD140 as well. I’ve run it in 2/3 of my last cycles. I’ve run both 4033 and 3033. Not sure which one gave me better results tho. I know 3033 is supposed to be stronger.

Top Bottom