napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cmb's. Transformation contest log

Starting drol in the morning..I'm a week behind starting cycle as I wanted to make sure everything arrived..1st Pin just now of ment. Nice n smooth no pip..I'll hit the drol 45 minutes before workout..and now let the gains begin!

Gonn follow you response to the drol. Plan to run it as a kick start to my next cycle after my sarm bridge. Sorry if I am asking a question that you have already answered but what sides did you get last time running drol that had you stop it? Are you planning to use something different for the sides you experienced? I did read that your going to start at 25mg like Dylan did which I was planning on doing as well and take it before bed to help with the appetite suppression.

Gonn follow you response to the drol. Plan to run it as a kick start to my next cycle after my sarm bridge. Sorry if I am asking a question that you have already answered but what sides did you get last time running drol that had you stop it? Are you planning to use something different for the sides you experienced? I did read that your going to start at 25mg like Dylan did which I was planning on doing as well and take it before bed to help with the appetite suppression.

Yea last time I felt like Shit....got headaches often...But it's been many years..so I figure I'd give it a try..I'm gona try to keep updates on it often..if it does good at 25 mgs I might just keep it there

Yea last time I felt like Shit....got headaches often...But it's been many years..so I figure I'd give it a try..I'm gona try to keep updates on it often..if it does good at 25 mgs I might just keep it there

Thanks for answering!! Hope it goes great and you can get up to 50mg

You would know better then me brother but in the research I have done about using drol most of the headaches are from an increase in blood pressure and have read that apple cider vinegar really help. 2-4 tbsp a day

np..my main concern is keeping estro in check..i dont know what to expect so im monitoring everything

You would know better then me brother but in the research I have done about using drol most of the headaches are from an increase in blood pressure and have read that apple cider vinegar really help. 2-4 tbsp a day

yes...ill be using cel cycle assist which usually keeps it in check..as well as extra celery extract if i need even more..ill add vineger too if i have to

Starting drol in the morning..I'm a week behind starting cycle as I wanted to make sure everything arrived..1st Pin just now of ment. Nice n smooth no pip..I'll hit the drol 45 minutes before workout..and now let the gains begin!
Can't wait for the Ment to start kicking in bro. Looking forward to your feedback on it

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Day 2 on drol..so far so good. 2cd shot of ment. Nothing much to report yet. Just watching for any signs of high estrogen..I'm expecting moon face or irritating nips..But do far nothing which is good.

Definitely feeling the strenth coming in...drol seems to be doing pretty good for me so far no sides .May bump to 50 mgs Monday

Keep Killin it bro. 44 said your bench ain't shit...lol

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Been having crazy acid reflux this week..don't know if it's the drol or ment?

drol seems to be doing pretty good for me so far no sides .May bump to 50 mgs Monday

I'd put my money on the drol. I ran Trestolone @ 50mg ed and didn't experience anything like this. Drol gives me really bad headaches and curbs my appetite.

So far no headaches..But u may be right..it's odd that the acid reflux is as bad as it is since I already take prilosec

Drol really fucked up my stomach after a while. Don't get me wrong it's probably my favorite oral for strength and dryness but wow it really messed up my stomach flora. Ginger, acidophilus, and I would stay away from Prilosec and other "GERD" meds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drol really fucked up my stomach after a while. Don't get me wrong it's probably my favorite oral for strength and dryness but wow it really messed up my stomach flora. Ginger, acidophilus, and I would stay away from Prilosec and other "GERD" meds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm prescribed...and if I go without it I can't tolerate it

Top Bottom