napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy intro

Yea my stomach is where all my fat stays, so it's natural for me to hide it haha.
But again better pics will come lol.

Yea my stomach is where all my fat stays, so it's natural for me to hide it haha.
But again better pics will come lol.
LOL i understand but no body fat assessment can be given without that bro... all up to you if you want the help.. i certainly dont chase people down for pics LMFAO but i do help often because there is a large misunderstanding on body fat and often times people are far away from accurate

As I've said I've ran just ghrp-2 and mod grf 1-29 with trt while doing intermittent fasting previously with good results.
These are from a couple years ago. At the time wasn't working out, was active, but not weight training at all.
I lost 40 pounds. Over a year or so.
As you can tell I put quite a bit of muscle on since then and especially during the bulk cycle I did.

Attachments

• 49424.jpeg
    49424.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200814_234354.jpg
    20200814_234354.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230403_130037_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230403_130037_Gallery.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 1
You have made great progress! I would say about 14-15% on your last picture you posted

You have made great progress! I would say about 14-15% on your last picture you posted
Actually First set of pictures are most recent with first pic last week to last Pic about 2 months ago.
2nd set Is about 2 1/2 to 1 1/2 years ago.

Keep working bro and get the diet in check. Dylan will help you greatly with anyhting sarms

Wanted to give a little update. Never got around to getting body fat caliber measurements. Couldn't find the damn thing. But cut is going good. as a review im taking
GW501516 @25mg/day
GW2866 20mg/day
S4 50mg/day
Rad 140 was 20mg/currently 10mg/day
Ghrp-2 100mcg 3xd
Mod GRF-1 100mcg 3xd
When started cut for first week i ran the Sarms at maintenance calories, starting second week dropped to a 250 cal deficit. Calories have been counted with Chronometer and my Samsung galaxy watch. I log walking calories burnt along with workout calories. BMR was set with a custom number as the equation Chronometer used seemed to be off a couple hundred calories.
Have been using a Renpho Health scale to keep track of body changes.
My average weight loss has been 8 pounds and overall body fat 1% loss and Subcut fat a .8% loss. This puts me at 13% bodyfat. Which when comparing my body to body fat percentage pic appears very correct.
Upper abs are coming in, Shoulders are shedding tf up, i have very good shoulders and upper back naturally, in the gym when doing any upper body exercise the striations in my front delts is amazing. Legs are becoming defined.
This is only the start of the 4th week.
As stated before Ive been on trt. Was doing 250mg a week with 100mg Deca. After listening to Dylan i dropped the deca and wont be including it in the future.
But a huge problem i had was after pinning test/deca on Monday by Wednesday I started breaking out with very bad acne on my shoulders and back. This happened for 2 weeks straight. I didnt have this issue running 500 test/300 deca and 50mg dbol my last bulk. So this is definitely due to SARM usage. Not saying they caused it though. Watched a couple Ryan Russo videos of him describing exactly what happen to me with the acne. His thought was it was DHT induced acne seeign that it got worse after he ran a AI. That being said i dropped the RAD140 to 10mg day and pinned yesterday with 100mg test instead to 20mg RAD and 250mg test. Ill know tomorrow if this was the correct issue.

Top Bottom