domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Test, EQ, Tbol & Sarms - Log

Banned
    Love the cycle brother! In for the follow as well...buona fortuna!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ironlifter36 View Post
    Looks great, in to follow!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    This is perfectly setup from top to bottom. This is what proper planning and research looks like. Very nice bro.

I'll be following!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Really nice layout
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Nice Preparation Gian, looking forward to following this and see how you progress.
    Thank you!! I'm really excited and I can't wait to see what I'll be able to accomplish

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Sniper View Post
    Love the cycle brother! In for the follow as well...buona fortuna!

Grazie! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Locman12 View Post
    Awesome cycle man, I finished up the same one, minus the sarms, and had great results. Have fun man! I will say that the amount of oil I was pinning had me a little discouraged at first. Over 2ccs twice a week, but I quickly got used to it. Now I’m trying to get used to pinning such a small amount of oil for my measly trt dose.
    I’m happy you enjoyed your cycle bro! Yes, I’m definitely not used to injecting that much... i think I’m going to try the ventro glute.. I’ve heard that you can easily inject 2cc and usually pip is minimal

Quote Originally Posted by gian View Post
    I’m happy you enjoyed your cycle bro! Yes, I’m definitely not used to injecting that much... i think I’m going to try the ventro glute.. I’ve heard that you can easily inject 2cc and usually pip is minimal
    VG was clutch through all that. I tried delts one time but it felt funny for a while so I didn’t go back to them until I was back to trt.

Nice set up Gian! In to follow and see your results brother! Tear this shit up!!!

Looks good man enjoy the cycle. I'll be starting one soon hopefully when I get it all lined out. Good luck I'll be in to follow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A few notes on my diet:
    My maintenance is around 2,900kcal so I’m aiming for a 400/500 caloric surplus. That puts me at 3,400 daily calories.

3,400 calories
    Carbs - 50% (400g)
    Protein - 35% (280g)
    Fats - 15% (70g)

I know that some of you prefer having protein higher and carbs a bit lower, however over the past couple of years I’ve done a lot of trial and error and this is what works for me... I KNOW that my body responds better with carbs at 45-50%... In the past I tried having carbs lower and I felt like complete shit... no energy and no gains..

As a side note, I just want to report my experience with liver protection supplements: a few months ago my liver enzymes came back slightly elevated, so I first tried Nac & Milk Thistle, every day for 2 months. It did absolutely NOTHING for me... nothing at all... I then tried Tudca & Liv52 and after only 6 weeks my AST/ALT were 20 points lower... so it seems like Tudca and Liv52 are the real deal... but I can imagine that everyone reacts slightly differently

you do what your body responds to the best too... i know A LOT of guys that go carbs at that rate and do extremely well so you do you man... the same rules do not apply to everyone

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    This is perfectly setup from top to bottom. This is what proper planning and research looks like. Very nice bro.

I'll be following!

I agree, very well thought out,