domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T3 + Nolvadex + Proviron or HCG while on PCT/ TRT

Muscle memory man. You do not need any of that shit. Fire your coach and just get back to your diet and training. You will get back to where you were before you were fat and unhealthy. A great option for you would be Cardarine + one other SARM + N2Slin. A great cutting cycle. For the one other SARM I would probably go with either Ostarine or S4 depending on what you like.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Thank you brotheren ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    Muscle memory man. You do not need any of that shit. Fire your coach and just get back to your diet and training. You will get back to where you were before you were fat and unhealthy. A great option for you would be Cardarine + one other SARM + N2Slin. A great cutting cycle. For the one other SARM I would probably go with either Ostarine or S4 depending on what you like.
    Thank you W brethren 🙏

basically the only things you have right now that you could use are the sarms.. however i wonder if you even have real sarms on that front... where did you get them?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    basically the only things you have right now that you could use are the sarms.. however i wonder if you even have real sarms on that front... where did you get them?
    See this coach guy training / diet and his attitude to bring me back up to good shape seems genuine only problem is the stack what he has given me and the way it was decided ( within 5 min of me showing him my 🩸 work ) I explained and I did go back and ask him why ; he says to trust him and wait for the results . Sarms what we have here is from enhanced ( pic attached for ref )
    Attached Images Attached Images

you are going to end up making things far far worse by listening to this coach... i would definitely NOT use those sarms either.. you can post about that and just ask on the forum ad will see that there is a universal answer on these and its not good man

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you are going to end up making things far far worse by listening to this coach... i would definitely NOT use those sarms either.. you can post about that and just ask on the forum ad will see that there is a universal answer on these and its not good man

Ok Dylan you guide , I will stick to that - I came here mainly asking for your advice 🙏 and this topic could be a video topic subject for you to inform all

Ya you need to get back into lifting natural and then possibly think about running a cycle of anything after you have gotten back into shape. I agree won?t be others above get your muscle memory back first. IMO 8 weeks cycles are pointless and running nolva while on cycle is as well. Honestly your coach hasn?t even the most basic of knowledge about how to use PEDs because all that shit is basic knowledge of any real lifter who has done even the smallest amount
    Of research themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Ya you need to get back into lifting natural and then possibly think about running a cycle of anything after you have gotten back into shape. I agree won?t be others above get your muscle memory back first. IMO 8 weeks cycles are pointless and running nolva while on cycle is as well. Honestly your coach hasn?t even the most basic of knowledge about how to use PEDs because all that shit is basic knowledge of any real lifter who has done even the smallest amount
    Of research themselves.
    Alright people I will take all this feedback into consideration and decide on what is best and healthy , will keep u posted ... Alsod attaching a pic of my physique when I came out of last and now .
    Attached Images Attached Images