domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Some Advice - Ostarine

Quote Originally Posted by Negativefx83 View Post
    Yeah i am ocd when it comes to tracking and weighing food. 
    thats a good thing bro... i love that honestly... that gets you a TRUE gauge on everything... im all about pinpoint accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thats a good thing bro... i love that honestly... that gets you a TRUE gauge on everything... im all about pinpoint accuracy
    20210107_184336.jpg 20210107_184320.jpg 20210116_210850.jpg 20210121_073327.jpg

some progress pics - advice/critique/whatever is always welcome.

calories have been steady 1500 since day 1 (actually for about 6 weeks prior to cycle). I took a 5 day diet break eating at 1900 calories this past week and back to 1500.

keep up the great work

Thanks. Thinking of doing me cardio to help the midsection more, and lower back that still has undesirable fat.

Id like some thoughts on this. I was thinking after this cycle i wolf attempt to put on some mass. Is my body fat too high to attempt that? I would eat probably 100-200 calories above maintenance on my next cycle. Just looking for some advice from the experts here 👍

That?s the hardest area. First place to gain and last place to leave.
    Doing good it?s a slow and steady race.try mountain climbers and such.
    Stuff like that helps.
    Ultimately it?s consistent diet and exercise.
    Keep it up

Yeah, upp that cardio, as i do NOT want to lower calories any more.

Id like some thoughts on this. I was thinking after this cycle i wolf attempt to put on some mass. Is my body fat too high to attempt that? I would eat probably 100-200 calories above maintenance on my next cycle. Just looking for some advice from the experts here 
    you could go with a recomp stack and yes, you can switch your diet... just because you eat more doesnt mean you have to gain fat... keep it clean, adjust it accordingly as you go and you will be just fine bro... its all trial and error but take it slow, and assess, learn and then move forward...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you could go with a recomp stack and yes, you can switch your diet... just because you eat more doesnt mean you have to gain fat... keep it clean, adjust it accordingly as you go and you will be just fine bro... its all trial and error but take it slow, and assess, learn and then move forward...
    Thanks Dylan, makes sense. I guess knowing where I was before, that mindset of "oh if i eat "normal" ill get huge again" (and not huge in the good way). And Ive been told that I should not try to mass yet as it doesnt make sense since im not lean enough, so it's all been playing that dumb mental game...

Thanks Dylan, makes sense. I guess knowing where I was before, that mindset of "oh if i eat "normal" ill get huge again" (and not huge in the good way). And Ive been told that I should not try to mass yet as it doesnt make sense since im not lean enough, so it's all been playing that dumb mental game...
    it really depends on what your body fat is at the end of the cycle... i hate hypotheticals... i base recommendations on facts, not where you hope, think or assume you will be