PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Read this if you are under age before you even bother posting...

Some sort of age verification system would be ideal. Is there such a thing?

I remember when I worked at GNC a few years back, a dad walked in asking about a pct for son that was still in high school. Tried letting him know he was severely hurting his son but instead he yelled about how it’s his kid. Some ppl don’t wanna know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Power View Post
    I remember when I worked at GNC a few years back, a dad walked in asking about a pct for son that was still in high school. Tried letting him know he was severely hurting his son but instead he yelled about how itís his kid. Some ppl donít wanna know the truth.
    Boy is he ruining his sons life.. especially looking for a PCT at GNC, i mean.. come on..

PharmaComStore Rep
    ďtaz10Ē for 10% off
    PM for link to order

if there are teenagers asking questions then the threads are just going to be locked... i want to help some younger guys that really want to understand the dangers but i assure everyone, if anyone under age tries to tell me or any of the others on here how it is, they are doing it anyway, gets combative, says fucking arnold did it, etc... its locked period... im not dealing with it anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    if there are teenagers asking questions then the threads are just going to be locked... i want to help some younger guys that really want to understand the dangers but i assure everyone, if anyone under age tries to tell me or any of the others on here how it is, they are doing it anyway, gets combative, says fucking arnold did it, etc... its locked period... im not dealing with it anymore...
    Arnold was running d-bol before he was conceived. True story.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

I'm definitely done with it and not wasting my time with it. My time is valuable to me and I dont have time for bullshit anymore

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    Arnold was running d-bol before he was conceived. True story.
    "I'll be bacne"

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    ya but now they are just going to lie about their age
    it's their fault if they lie about stats/experience...they are risking their health not the people who advise them on false informations

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    it's their fault if they lie about stats/experience...they are risking their health not the people who advise them on false informations
    Agree with you, it's up to them that they lie about their age. I'm way too optimistic I guess, but even if they lie about their age, they, nevertheless, will read the forum, think over all the information provided and then make a decision which will not destroy their health.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    So in my opinion these are the ages required on this forum for PED's.

20 yrs old and above for SARMS
    25 yrs old and above for AAS.

If admin, mods, and forum members are in agreement on this we can make it a sticky so all new members can read.
    I think thatís a good idea. Iíd say 21 on sarms personally but either way.