domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: question

of course thank u Tazzocc

Junior MemberJoin Date

thank u sir, is all this legal in all countries ? i mean i live in Denmark, is it legal here? and do u think dropping 4 easy kg of body fat with this 12 week cycles is logic enough, DylanGemelli? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yasin View Post
    Junior MemberJoin Date

thank u sir, is all this legal in all countries ? i mean i live in Denmark, is it legal here? and do u think dropping 4 easy kg of body fat with this 12 week cycles is logic enough, DylanGemelli? Thanks
    Are you in professional soccer? If so then there are some things banned if I'm not mistaken. It's legal but perhaps frowned upon in pro sports. You'd have to find out what they drug test for. You won't go to jail for it though.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Email me at [email protected]
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Junior MemberJoin Date

I'm not sure about legality in your country, maybe someone else knows for sure. I do know it can be shipped to you through customs without issue

bro you have pm'd me, posted in several threads etc... you only need to ask the question ONCE because if you act neurotic like this, your not going to get an answer... REALX and STOP being a neurotic with the same question... sarms are sold as research chemicals, which makes them okay to use for research purposes... i have no clue if they are actually "legal" in your country but when they are shipped, they are not marked as sarms, obviously, and so they are able to pass customs...

YES, you can drop that amount of body fat but your diet and training need to be spot on... it takes a combination of everything to accomplish this...

u have right sorry had a bad day

halo sir, is sarms as good as clenbuterol, t3 and eca for fat loss ? and with my money i can only buy 2 products wich 2 sarms would u recommend s4 and cardarine or what ? thank u in advence

leave clen and t3 alone bro eca is fine but for a limited period like 4-6 weeks max. the 2 sarms you picked are good you need enuff for 12 weeks which will be about 3-4 bottles of each. 1 bottle will only last 1 month

halo sir, is sarms as good as clenbuterol, t3 and eca for fat loss ? and with my money i can only buy 2 products wich 2 sarms would u recommend s4 and cardarine or what ? thank u in advence

sarms is far better than clenbuterol and t3... both of those are extremely dangerous, and have many adverse effects where sarms do not... there's no comparison there... i will never recommend clen or t3 for anyone... clen is a very dirty drug and t3 is muscle eating shit... you need to watch my videos on them...

the three best sarms for fat burning are GW, S4 and SR9009 That is the six pack stack... that is extremely ideal... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/six-pa...ice&order=DESC

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm surprised that Clen and T3 still get love from other people. The shit is terrible. SARMS are a much safer and effective option.