esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible gyno symptoms

My luck. I cant get in to get lab work done tell next saturday. I tried everything. So now my question is what can I do for damage control tell I get to get lab work done. If I take a serm will that effect my lab work outcome? Or should I be fine over the next 8 days
    Last edited by Sasquatch012; 08-16-2019 at 03:44 PM.

I was young and dumb many years ago and didn't have a board like this for help. I ran 1000mgs of test a week for months on end many years. Ended up with real bad bitch tits. I had to get lipo and the glands under my nipples removed. Much better now but don't have much of a chest anymore. So keep a check on that.

As in update. The next day the sensitive nipples went away. I still plan on getting bloodwork next Saturday to see when my E is at, and then I'll get a full blood done at 6 weeks.

Gyno pron you should really be using aromosin. I’m gyno prone as well and arimidex juts doesn’t cut it and I have to use a lot to do anything aromosin I never have issues. Don’t use the letro instead it’s meant to be used as a last resort or safety protocol. Get some aromosin

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch012 View Post
    As in update. The next day the sensitive nipples went away. I still plan on getting bloodwork next Saturday to see when my E is at, and then I'll get a full blood done at 6 weeks.
    sounds good....