domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oral winstrol dosing and timing

guys can anyone please tell me does it matter if i take winstol on full or empty stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by musclefreak47 View Post
    guys can anyone please tell me does it matter if i take winstol on full or empty stomach?
    It doesn't matter either way bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

great cause i just took 10mg on full stomach..today was a refeed 5000kcal haha

Doesn't effect anything bud. You're good.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Banned
    great cause i just took 10mg on full stomach..today was a refeed 5000kcal haha
    winny and 5000 calories??? exact opposites

winny is best used to preserve muscle mass when running in a calorie deficit

calling it a 5000 calorie "refeed" is your way of justifying abandoning you diet plan and pigging out

I do that refeed every three days cause my bf is around 7% and calories every day 1800 and I do cardio after every workout 20min,train 4 days on and one off and I do IF 16/8

Banned
    I do that refeed every three days cause my bf is around 7% and calories every day 1800 and I do cardio after every workout 20min,train 4 days on and one off and I do IF 16/8
    your "refeed" does not to exceed 3000 cal...all you are doing is spiking and crashing your insulin and stressing your body
    your liver can't process that amount properly especially if your refeed consists mainly of carbs..
    your glycogen reserves are replenished with approx 200grams of extra carbs (800cal)

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    your "refeed" does not to exceed 3000 cal...all you are doing is spiking and crashing your insulin and stressing your body
    your liver can't process that amount properly especially if your refeed consists mainly of carbs..
    your glycogen reserves are replenished with approx 200grams of extra carbs (800cal)

i was thinking the same thing... not only is that too often but too much as well... im not following nor understanding that one at all... its just too much... i agree with the refeed being necessary but not to this extent...

That refeed is way too extreme. That's not how refeeds are structured. During a refeed you are supposed to bring carbs up and keep the fats low and have protein around 1g per pound. The whole point is to replenish glycogen stores but not pig out. Total calories should be at or around maintenance. 5,000 calories during a refeed is not going to allow you to make progress especially doing it every 3 days