esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New and overwhelmed

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Thank you guys so much! & I'm definitely gonna stick with the site because I've been going through some of the other forums and everyone here is so helpful and knowledgeable.

im more than happy to help... you just let me know if you have further questions and i am here to help...

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    Dude, 6 months? Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was any other city.
    Obviously I don't expect some miracle drug that will make me look like Dwyane Johnson in 30 days. I know it takes time, years even, depending on what your goals are. I've been working out for 6 months; which for me, means I have implemented it as a regular routine in my life and it's something I'm going to stick with, so now I can take my workouts to the next level; meaning introducing supplements that will enhance my workouts and improve results.
    Last edited by Josuke; 06-18-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    how bout get some bloodwork done to see where you are at if you are having energy problems
    I think that's actually a really good Idea. Gonna try to see if I can get that done next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I think that's actually a really good Idea. Gonna try to see if I can get that done next week.

post the up after you get them and we will analyze and see if there's any issues there...