domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: New Member - 40yr old in need of "newbie" advice.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BJORN6 View Post
    Dosing question: with my estrogen sky high (128.7), and with the addition of Clomid (which will increase my estrogen I've been informed) do I replace or supplement my Arimidex with Aromasin?
    I think you are misunderstanding the use of Clomid. Have you watched Dylan's video - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...MY1YaeocMaHhLg

    If not, please watch it. Clomid should stimulate FSH & LH, which in males will increase production of testosterone as an end result. As for high estrogen, Arimedex (suppresses estrogen) and Aromasin (kills/suicidal impact on estrogen) will bring those down. In your case, being so high, you should go with Aromasin - immediately. Not sure on your other bio markers, but I would definitely engage with your endocronologist asap.

  2. #12
    Junior Member BJORN6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    13
    Clomid was prescribed to increase my testosterone. Arimidex was prescribed at the same time to curb the increase of estrogen generated by this increase of testosterone. Says my doc...

    What I'm getting now is that I should've been on Aromasin to knock down my estrogen from day 1.

    Now I'm looking seriously into GW501516 & MK2866 b/c based on what I've seen/read they seem to stack nicely and should help with my endurance issues. Also they seem to be low risk, high reward additions to my current health plan.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BJORN6 View Post
    Clomid was prescribed to increase my testosterone. Arimidex was prescribed at the same time to curb the increase of estrogen generated by this increase of testosterone. Says my doc...

    What I'm getting now is that I should've been on Aromasin to knock down my estrogen from day 1.

    Now I'm looking seriously into GW501516 & MK2866 b/c based on what I've seen/read they seem to stack nicely and should help with my endurance issues. Also they seem to be low risk, high reward additions to my current health plan.
    Clomid doesn't increase Estrogen though. It increases LH/FSH, which leads to more testosterone in men. More testosterone can convert to estrogen, but Clomid blocks that.

    http://www.maledoc.com/blog/2010/04/...-works-in-men/

  4. #14
    your doctor is like many others, a complete fucking moron... clomid is an estrogen blocker bro... your doctor is clueless but you definitely need aromasin with elevated estrogen levels... here is the link to purchase it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls




  5. #15
    Junior Member BJORN6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    13
    I initially had troubles ordering through sarmsx but finally figured out it was on my banks end, not sarmsx. Thankfully my Aromasin arrives tomorrow b/c my estradiol is fucked.

    With Clomid, Arimidex, diet and excersize here's my bloodwork from about 2 months ago to just recently.

    Estradiol was 128.7 now 147.6 (SHIT! My aromasin arrives tomorrow...dosing advice requested)
    FSH was 8.6 now 17.6
    SHBG was 33 now 51
    Test was 223 now 799 (I wasn't expecting this. Is this abnormal?)
    Free Test was 7.84 now 24.07

    So ya, I could use some advice on how best to dose Aromasin given my situation. I've been eating right and hitting the gym 4 days a week and this estradiol is holding on to the fat around my midsection for dear life. Been working too hard for limited results. Thanks.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by BJORN6 View Post
    I initially had troubles ordering through sarmsx but finally figured out it was on my banks end, not sarmsx. Thankfully my Aromasin arrives tomorrow b/c my estradiol is fucked.

    With Clomid, Arimidex, diet and excersize here's my bloodwork from about 2 months ago to just recently.

    Estradiol was 128.7 now 147.6 (SHIT! My aromasin arrives tomorrow...dosing advice requested)
    FSH was 8.6 now 17.6
    SHBG was 33 now 51
    Test was 223 now 799 (I wasn't expecting this. Is this abnormal?)
    Free Test was 7.84 now 24.07

    So ya, I could use some advice on how best to dose Aromasin given my situation. I've been eating right and hitting the gym 4 days a week and this estradiol is holding on to the fat around my midsection for dear life. Been working too hard for limited results. Thanks.
    I was in a very similar predicament not too long ago. My estrogen was elevate to 160 due to trt. When I received my amromasin from sarmsx, Dylan recommended a full dropper ED for seven days, then a full dropper EOD four four weeks. After four weeks I had more blood work done and my estrogen had come down from 160 to 27 and thats where I currently stand. Now I take 1/2 dropper EOD to maintain.

    Hopefully Dylan or Rick will be along shortly to confirm this, as I know you're damn anxious to get started

  7. #17
    Junior Member BJORN6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    13
    This is very helpful thanks! I only ordered one bottle so I think I'll take advantage of their sale and stock up a bit. I saw on one of the videos that whether your using it regularly or not, it's good to have on hand in case your est spikes.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by BJORN6 View Post
    This is very helpful thanks! I only ordered one bottle so I think I'll take advantage of their sale and stock up a bit. I saw on one of the videos that whether your using it regularly or not, it's good to have on hand in case your est spikes.
    Absolutely! I went through my first bottle pretty quick, so extras might not be a bad idea. Not sure about the shelf life, but I went ahead and purchased six more for an upcoming cycle. No way I'm going through that hell again, lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    691
    And however you decide to dose, be sure to get follow up blood work, because the last thing you want to do is bottom out your estrogen. My estrogen was a bit higher than yours, so I would get them checked after three weeks of starting just to be safe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BJORN6 View Post
    I initially had troubles ordering through sarmsx but finally figured out it was on my banks end, not sarmsx. Thankfully my Aromasin arrives tomorrow b/c my estradiol is fucked.

    With Clomid, Arimidex, diet and excersize here's my bloodwork from about 2 months ago to just recently.

    Estradiol was 128.7 now 147.6 (SHIT! My aromasin arrives tomorrow...dosing advice requested)
    FSH was 8.6 now 17.6
    SHBG was 33 now 51
    Test was 223 now 799 (I wasn't expecting this. Is this abnormal?)
    Free Test was 7.84 now 24.07

    So ya, I could use some advice on how best to dose Aromasin given my situation. I've been eating right and hitting the gym 4 days a week and this estradiol is holding on to the fat around my midsection for dear life. Been working too hard for limited results. Thanks.
    Thats Awesome!! The higher the better... 800 is in the zone for a 40 yr old...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •