bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a newbie looking for advice

Alright guy's, thanks for the information, I'll start eating allot more (I hate eating) and do a touch more research before truly commiting to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmus_Jaxon_Flaxon-Waxon View Post
    Alright guy's, thanks for the information, I'll start eating allot more (I hate eating) and do a touch more research before truly commiting to this.
    you have to eat to live brother LOL... i dont know anyone that "hates" to eat but if you are going to use ped's, its IMPERATIVE to eat enough, well, its IMPERATIVE to eat enough regardless... otherwise you are just hurting yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Vildail View Post
    Xmus it would benefit you to start actually tracking your food each day. Get one of those free apps and start plugging shit in, if you eat what you are saying, your getting like... under 1000 calories at approx. maybe 120g of protein and like 35 grams of carbs from the sweet potato. I don't see anything that would provide any real fat at all?

I just see protein powder, chicken at 4oz I would bet, and egg whites.

I might be missing something but this is definitely an issue.
    i agree completely... tracking food is imperative and diet is NOT easy whatsoever... some of us live it so we expect everyone to know how to do it but thats not the case for everyone... get an app brother and you can plug in all your food and track it daily...