domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ingesting SARMS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtones74 View Post
    I always use water. You will get used to the taste. Just make sure don't have it sitting in your mouth too long. Sometimes I'll squirt it in my mouth and realize I don't have my water with me lol. That's when it can get a little harsh.
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    sarms.forsale sarms don't taste bad at all. but you want to make sure you squirt back of throat and chase
    Ok cool thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SteelWarrior74 View Post
    Thank you guys, I really appreciate it . Rick, I?ve taken it straight up without chasing several times and the after taste just seems to lingers too long. Masonic, I do drink coffee and I?m gonna give it a try. Thank you again
    you can really do whatever brother... mix with juice, water, chase with whatever etc... whatever makes it easiest for you

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you can really do whatever brother... mix with juice, water, chase with whatever etc... whatever makes it easiest for you
    Cool, glad you said that, because I have discovered that it blends pretty well with cinnamon flavored apple sauce. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SteelWarrior74 View Post
    Cool, glad you said that, because I have discovered that it blends pretty well with cinnamon flavored apple sauce. Thanks
    LOL nice brother!