domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I would like to start taking GW-501516

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Haha I know I will have to do cardio...the goal is to do 3-4 times a week, mostly high intensity work like sprints, stairmaster, etc. I do find the treadmill/elliptical super boring.

Whats the difference between these 2 stacks? Looks the same to me but different prices.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-...g-stack-4weeks

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/cut-stack-4-weeks-2

also tabata can mix it up as well i like those

Perfect. Ill try that out. Ill run it for 8-12 weeks and post another thread with my results. Thanks guys!

yes sir man look forward to reading about your gainzzz

Im about 5'10, 190lbs, I have a bulky body type. I have muscle mass, but not toned as much as I would like it to be. My main workouts are the most basic compound exercises for size, bench, squat, deads, etc. I combine this with higher rep workouts to really tire out the muscle. Its safe to say that I lift heavy weights to keep my body at this weight and I eat 4-6 times a day. I have tried doing cardio and usually fall out after a week or two of morning cardio since I find it super boring and I dont enjoy it at all. Since June, I have gained some weight, I would call it a dirty bulk since I wasnt eating very clean but I did however manage to get some size of out it.

Thinking of stacking GW and Andarine S4. I know you dont need a PCT with GW but the S4 recommends a PCT..?
    yes, s4 would require a pct... bro, your going to have to get yourself under control here... you need to get consistent with everything your doing... you can get SO MUCH from your stack but you have to be willing to make the necessary changes to utilize them...

you would never run a stack for only 4 weeks bro...

im not sure why they are on their twice but they are the same thing so just go with the cheaper one... its the same thing...

here is the link for the mini pct as well as the cycle layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...38&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, s4 would require a pct... bro, your going to have to get yourself under control here... you need to get consistent with everything your doing... you can get SO MUCH from your stack but you have to be willing to make the necessary changes to utilize them...

you would never run a stack for only 4 weeks bro...

im not sure why they are on their twice but they are the same thing so just go with the cheaper one... its the same thing...

here is the link for the mini pct as well as the cycle layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...38&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    Thank you Dylan. The information you provided was very helpful. I do have to get my diet in check so I can get better results from my stack and my workouts. I have to step up my cardio game as well. I plan on doing that as soon as I start my cycle. After doing a lot of research, I decided to do a 12 week GW cycle to start off along with my weight training and cardio combined with cleaning up my diet (goodbye popeye's fried chicken). I will update you my results, cant wait to start this out!

Quick question: I am going for a party weekend in NYC from Friday to Sunday next month, would you suggest me taking the GW even though I am not hitting the gym and possibly wont be making the greatest food choices? Or should I wait till I am back to start the cycle??

Thank you Dylan. The information you provided was very helpful. I do have to get my diet in check so I can get better results from my stack and my workouts. I have to step up my cardio game as well. I plan on doing that as soon as I start my cycle. After doing a lot of research, I decided to do a 12 week GW cycle to start off along with my weight training and cardio combined with cleaning up my diet (goodbye popeye's fried chicken). I will update you my results, cant wait to start this out!

Quick question: I am going for a party weekend in NYC from Friday to Sunday next month, would you suggest me taking the GW even though I am not hitting the gym and possibly wont be making the greatest food choices? Or should I wait till I am back to start the cycle??
    yes take it with you on the plane with your checked baggage

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    yes take it with you on the plane with your checked baggage
    Haha i thought I could carry on lol

you may be able too but i wouldn't risk it to get taken away

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    you may be able too but i wouldn't risk it to get taken away
    Yeah I agree. Too valuable for that to happen lol

No reason to take the risk and carry on. Just put it with checked bags and you are good to go

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)