bannednutrition.com
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: GW501516 Log

Also. I want to start LGD today. Should I just wait for a response from justin ? Just incase he asks for me to send the package back or pictures. I just don't want to not get my other two bottles because I wanted to start the one I got.

Quote Originally Posted by FitGuy1213 View Post
    Also. I want to start LGD today. Should I just wait for a response from justin ? Just incase he asks for me to send the package back or pictures. I just don't want to not get my other two bottles because I wanted to start the one I got.
    That sucks you got shorted man, but I know sarmsx will take care of it. I'm pretty sure Justin won't ask you to send the package back at all, so I'd say you are safe to start the LGD

Yeah I'm sure they will. I did a lot of research before buying from them and they seem reputable and legitimate I'm sure it was just a mistake. I'm ordering some S4 in a couple weeks still. I know I'll be taken care of. Awesome ! Starting tonight and will put together a new log for it !

Yeah I'm sure they will. I did a lot of research before buying from them and they seem reputable and legitimate I'm sure it was just a mistake. I'm ordering some S4 in a couple weeks still. I know I'll be taken care of. Awesome ! Starting tonight and will put together a new log for it !
    Very nice bro! Looking forward to that log

Problem resolved. Both bottles of LGD mailed to me today from sarmsx. ! ��

Problem resolved. Both bottles of LGD mailed to me today from sarmsx. ! ��
    Awesome to hear buddy! I knew sarmsx would take care of you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)