domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First time SARM user - Need Advice

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    677 is not technically a sarm... its a secretagogue which is very very similar to hgh... its ran completely different and needs to be ran for much longer periods of time
    So I will run MK 677 for 24 weeks. 12 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks on pct and then continue for another 8 weeks. So a PCT post this 24 weeks is not required?

mk677 is non suppressive and does not require any sort of pct

Quote Originally Posted by onionandpotato View Post
    So I will run MK 677 for 24 weeks. 12 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks on pct and then continue for another 8 weeks. So a PCT post this 24 weeks is not required?
    you can run mk 677 under any circumstance , even during pct and no pct is required when you stop it , they recommend it minimum 6 months but can be taken longer (even 1 year) if you want to

just don't get discouraged the first weeks up to 1 month you will retain a lot of water(how much depends mostly on ur diet and potassium to sodium ratio), you will experience lethargy and hunger/cravings due to increase in ghrelin(the hunger hormone)

Ok then, I will use it for 6 months, If required ill continue for little longer. I will cut down on sodium and supplement some pottasium citrate along.
    Other supplements I am gonna take are standard. Creatine Nitrate 2gm, Taurine 2gm, BCAA 7gm, Fish oil(triple strength) 2gm, multivitamin stack, Whey protein 2 scoops, casein 1 scoop, calcium with glucosamine.
    I hope i got it all covered.

you should be fine with it... just make sure you get in 4700 mg of potassium per day and keep sodium at 2300 mg or below

End of week 1
    Weight: 168lbs -> 177lbs
    bf%: 14% -> 15.5%

I didnot really feel any side effects, apart from weird hunger all the time and small amount of water retention.
    Didnot really feel anything for first few days, but I have started to notice some strength gain in last 3 days, But nothing too dramatic.

Will post further update after end of week2.

thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by onionandpotato View Post
    End of week 1
    Weight: 168lbs -> 177lbs
    bf%: 14% -> 15.5%

I didnot really feel any side effects, apart from weird hunger all the time and small amount of water retention.
    Didnot really feel anything for first few days, but I have started to notice some strength gain in last 3 days, But nothing too dramatic.

Will post further update after end of week2.
    Thanks for updating us. The first couple weeks really there isn't much. Going into the 3rd week and beyond is when it typically starts getting pretty good

end of week 2

Weight: 183lbs
    Bf%: 16.2%

small strength gains, started to get little lazy, Need to push myself to gym. also water retention is there even though my pottassium intake is close to 5000mg per day. Sodium about 2500mg per day.

Will update further after end of week 3.