domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time cycle help.

Ok. Dylan thank you so much you're the fucking man! I'm sure you've seen this once or twice before, I would assume a lot of guys get their hands on gear without knowing before hand how to do it correctly. You've cleared so much up for me already. I am taking this very seriously, it was my mistake that I started without doing adequate research first, I'm going to chalk that up to a new life lesson. Keep doing what you're doing brother I have a feeling you're helping a lot of people in a big way. I'll stay in touch man! Thanks Again!!!

enough has been said already. just try to be smart and learn as much as you can here bro, for your sake
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

Thanks man, I may not have gotten off to a great start but I'm learning a lot and taking this very serious. I'm going to do this the right way. I appreciate your input.

Quote Originally Posted by valentusathlete View Post
    Thanks man, I may not have gotten off to a great start but I'm learning a lot and taking this very serious. I'm going to do this the right way. I appreciate your input.
    I'm just glad you came to the right place to get help bud, and I'm also happy that you are being receptive to the advice given and implementing it. You are in great hands with the advice given here.....guaranteed

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by valentusathlete View Post
    Ok. Dylan thank you so much you're the fucking man! I'm sure you've seen this once or twice before, I would assume a lot of guys get their hands on gear without knowing before hand how to do it correctly. You've cleared so much up for me already. I am taking this very seriously, it was my mistake that I started without doing adequate research first, I'm going to chalk that up to a new life lesson. Keep doing what you're doing brother I have a feeling you're helping a lot of people in a big way. I'll stay in touch man! Thanks Again!!!

absolutely brother... your a good ass guy, and i can tell... you made a mistake like WE ALL have, myself included... fuck ive made so many you could never keep track but its how you respond to your mistakes that makes you what you are today... im happy to be a part in helping bro... you come to me ANYTIME you need help bro...