domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First cycle equipoise and testosterone questions

Sorry about the typos in my last message I'm using voice texting on my phone and trying to work at the same time if you don't understand something just ask.

Sorry about all the typos in my last message. I'm using voice texting while trying to work so if you have any questions just ask

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-massive View Post
    My diet has been very strict for the last year-and-a-half. Almost 300 grams of protein a day anywhere between 150 and 225 grams of carbs. Sometimes I eat less but it depends on how much cardio i do. I eat seven times a day every two and a half hours. I made major gains within the first year. from body weight, to muscle tone, to muscle size and energy. I hit a plateau about two months ago so I changed my diet and added more carbs I'm still around two grams per pound of body weight of protein. For the last 2 months I'm stuck at 245-250 pound bench press mostly all my Maxis are Frozen right now. I change my dieting, I change my lifting routine to incorporate different styles. I've always been in shape and I've always been really lean since I was a child and I'm very active person. And I did listen to Dylan's video about the first cycle what to take and what not to take and i understand that video, I've watched all of his videos. As a matter of fact I watched just about every steroid video on YouTube. I just haven't found a video on a testosterone and equipoise cycle only and how to incorporate both of them together . so my question is, if not my first cycle but let's say my second, I want to run equipoise with my test, I need to understand how to run it with my test. So the questions I originally posted are still valid to me. So instead of telling me things I already know at least answer my questions whether or not you have an opinion to voice it's fine with me period but I still would like my original questions answered about running equipoise with test how to Incorporated into a 10-week cycle of test periodt'so please spare me all of your thoughts and opinions on my dieting and lifting routine and how long I've been lifted and give me an opinion on an equipoise testosterone cycle. I do value your opinions here thas why I'm here asking but I know how my body reacts I know where I'm at in the gym. So I'm going to take my first cycle here within a month or two. I may not run equipoise with it but I will on my second so at least answer my questions for me.
    This statement [emphasized] is contradictory in nature. On one hand, you welcome and value our opinions, while on the other hand, you don't want options on your dieting and lifting. Sounds like you want opinions, but only if they align with what you want to hear. Sorry my dude, but you don't get to hand select the the types of responses that are given, that kind of attitude doesn't fly around here.

Now, based on the sparse diet info you did provide, it is clear that your diet is flawed, just as Dylan and Rick suggested. At 300gm of protein and 250gm of carbs (went with the higher number) per day, based on your height and weight, you are not even at a maintenance caloric intake, let alone at a caloric surplus needed to put on weight.

Nutrition and training have a major impact on cycling.

Saying "spare me" is a great way to have this thread be ignored and die.

Maybe I missed it but what's your age?

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    Maybe I missed it but what's your age?
    You did not miss it. He never told us and still kind of expects us to give advice on how to do Test and EQ on a first cycle :P

You must have enormous balls, dude.
    Saying "spare me you opinions on blah blah" to EZ_E, Dylan and others haha. Making friends already.