domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood Results

My Doc had me on 200 mg every 2 wk. He let me split it 100mg wk after viewing blood work. Weekly injection is much better suited for stable levels. It will take a while before your doc gets the dose dialed in. Hang in there bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GB4682 View Post
    Thanks Dylan! You are completely correct. I will settle down and follow instructions.
    i had no doubt on you bro.. sometimes you just need to hear it from your peers... weve all been there... im just glad i can help or get in your ear a bit for a reminder... you already knew bro, i know that... you will be just fine, i guarantee it... im always here if you need me

Banned
    Every 2 weeks is what the professional endocrinology associations recommend...
    Their reasoning.....most guys hate to pin...for the guys that don't want to pin themselfs..Dr visit every 2 weeks was thought to be better than weekly.... they totally disregarded the roller coaster effect most men expirience on this protocol

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    Their reasoning.....most guys hate to pin...for the guys that don't want to pin themselfs..Dr visit every 2 weeks was thought to be better than weekly.... they totally disregarded the roller coaster effect most men expirience on this protocol
    Yep you are right. Their entire reasoning behind that dosing schedule has nothing to do with what it's actually doing to their test levels. It only has to do with pinning frequency and office visits.

That's why I say it's best to find a good endo or TRT clinic that will write you a script and let you pin yourself

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    my very first Endo had me pinning 200mg Test E every 2 weeks (after suffering thru 3 months of gel)

I was uneducated and clueless about TRT....BUT my body KNEW within the first month that I was on a roller coaster ride and would be better off pinning weekly...I asked to pin weekly and he said ..if you don't mind injecting yourself weekly..go for it"

After this experience I decided I needed to REALLY study and understand EVERYTHING I possible could about TRT...not just take what a Dr was explaining..but to go to the sources and read everything I could get my hands on..to understand it fully

This lead me to becoming a patient of a top Endocrinologist/TRTresearcher....a man I trust and admire....there are NO secrets between us
    And while medically he can not recommend protocols or compounds outside the accepted "standard of care"...he has always pointed in the right direction when "experimenting"
    Last edited by buen; 02-02-2017 at 01:04 PM.