bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: My offseason with Axio/PeakPerformance IWGF

Staple of my precontest prep!!!

Here we go gents !!! 16 weeks out!!! Iíll be stepping on stage again. Will do two shows in a row with the second show being pretty massive showing. Want to see where I stock up before stepping on national stage next year. It will be a good test to see what I need to work on. At this point I understand I cants compete with 20 years olds but I think I can do some damage in master divisions. Final decision will be made as we get closer if Iíll jump into open class but masters for sure. So already started prep dropped 10
    Pounds already and sitting at 266 as of this am. I think I can get on stage around 250 which would be amazing for me. I would be very happy with it but Iím sure I will still small!! Lol!! Letís follow the journey and see where we end up. Of course Iíll be using axio/peak products as I always have and there is no reason what so ever to look for anything else. Wish me luck!! Iíll do the work now my body has to cooperate with me.

Here we go gents !!! 16 weeks out!!! Iíll be stepping on stage again. Will do two shows in a row with the second show being pretty massive showing. Want to see where I stock up before stepping on national stage next year. It will be a good test to see what I need to work on. At this point I understand I cants compete with 20 years olds but I think I can do some damage in master divisions. Final decision will be made as we get closer if Iíll jump into open class but masters for sure. So already started prep dropped 10
    Pounds already and sitting at 266 as of this am. I think I can get on stage around 250 which would be amazing for me. I would be very happy with it but Iím sure I will still small!! Lol!! Letís follow the journey and see where we end up. Of course Iíll be using axio/peak products as I always have and there is no reason what so ever to look for anything else. Wish me luck!! Iíll do the work now my body has to cooperate with me.

Looking great, bro!

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

great progress man, you are an inspiration for all of us on here.. and you still got 16 weeks to tighten things up

266 at the current wright. 14 weeks out. Slowly dropping weight and doing cardio in the am. Running cyp and deca for now ,two weeks from now we are hitting it hard until the stage time. Excited to see what I can do this time.

Letís go brother!! Get money! Looking good Big Lexi

Thanks bud. Iím really excited!!! Training is going very well. I think we do well. I know I wonít leave any stones unturned. Thatís all I can do.

As I posted this on Cbbram post this is part of the order for my next prep which already started but this will be used for the last 12 weeks in various stages of the prep.
    Another good news results of the blood work came in today after our long off season with different compounds being used and everything is perfectly normal. Not a thing to worry about apparently I have great genetics to metabolize gear. Thatís what I was told. But let that be as it may we have full green light to start heavy duty 12 week prep. I would never do anything like that being somewhat compromised. Health first no matter what. Please guys do ur blood work make sure that all the markers are where they need to be. Donít put urself at danger just to have bigger shoulders. I never started any prep without checking I was good to go. After all Iím 48 year old fart. I need to be carful. So I am. Funny thing is that my cholesterol was in unhealthy level when I didnít lift and didnít live the lifestyle now so many years in cholesterol triglycerides low in perfect range but yet fear is supposed to make it so much worse and put me in danger but not so at all. Maybe Iím lucky but Iíll take it and Iím sure some guys do have issues with their markers therefore please check urself to make sure you are not at risk.
    Very excited for this prep I really have a good feeling about it and Iíll keep u posted. I still think that using clean and really gear like Axio/PP also played big role in it. Keep you posted as things start happening. Will def keep at least a weekly update with pix. Good luck boys

New shipment new labels same great product if not even better!! Canít wait to make them part of the prep