bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: My offseason with Axio/PeakPerformance IWGF

Staple of my precontest prep!!!

Here we go gents !!! 16 weeks out!!! I値l be stepping on stage again. Will do two shows in a row with the second show being pretty massive showing. Want to see where I stock up before stepping on national stage next year. It will be a good test to see what I need to work on. At this point I understand I cants compete with 20 years olds but I think I can do some damage in master divisions. Final decision will be made as we get closer if I値l jump into open class but masters for sure. So already started prep dropped 10
    Pounds already and sitting at 266 as of this am. I think I can get on stage around 250 which would be amazing for me. I would be very happy with it but I知 sure I will still small!! Lol!! Let痴 follow the journey and see where we end up. Of course I値l be using axio/peak products as I always have and there is no reason what so ever to look for anything else. Wish me luck!! I値l do the work now my body has to cooperate with me.

Here we go gents !!! 16 weeks out!!! I値l be stepping on stage again. Will do two shows in a row with the second show being pretty massive showing. Want to see where I stock up before stepping on national stage next year. It will be a good test to see what I need to work on. At this point I understand I cants compete with 20 years olds but I think I can do some damage in master divisions. Final decision will be made as we get closer if I値l jump into open class but masters for sure. So already started prep dropped 10
    Pounds already and sitting at 266 as of this am. I think I can get on stage around 250 which would be amazing for me. I would be very happy with it but I知 sure I will still small!! Lol!! Let痴 follow the journey and see where we end up. Of course I値l be using axio/peak products as I always have and there is no reason what so ever to look for anything else. Wish me luck!! I値l do the work now my body has to cooperate with me.

Looking great, bro!

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order