bannednutrition.com
samson
PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddha's Spring Robo Cycle

It's good to be the Buddha.......

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos2008 View Post
    I love robo primo. I see you’ve got some 20ml vials of it. I didn’t know robo made a 20ml of Primo

I imagine a number of people wondered about Anadrol being put at the beginning of a cutting cycle. I had never done Anadrol or even Dbol and wanted to give it a try. And as we all know, the difference between a cutting cycle and bulking cycle is diet and training, so I felt good to go.

I did my research and decided to split the 50mg dose in 2, 12 hours apart. I also made sure my water intake was at least a gallon in order to deal with any kind of bloat or toxicity issues.

One benefit I am noticing already is that I feel full more easily. Nothing crazy, but noticeable and appreciated.

Feeling so relaxed and positive, but after all, I am the Buddha.....

I have been directing some of the new Bro's to this thread for a variety of reasons, and if you are one of them, welcome and congratulations for finding your way around this site. Hopefully the amount of preparation and planning I put into training and diet shows, and of course the study I have put into designing the cycle.

Ask any questions you cn think of. If I don't know the answer we can find it out together. I spent 1 year researching AAS before doing my first cycle and it was 500mg Test E a week, split in 2 pins with Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. And yes, probably the best cycle I ever will do.

As members of this community, we are on this journey together, so let's enjoy it.

I am a Robotics rep and am more than happy to review cycles and connect Bro's with the best gear available. My focus is always my, and your, overall health and longevity.

There are no limits to self development.....

Can I get some ideas on my dosage amounts of bold cyp with test per week, do I need to inject each 3 times a week for best results. Now I am about 54 yrs and not getting to crazy and am not interested in big gains ( already did that with tren and pd for it). I was thinking of 4 to 500 of bold cyp and 200 of test cyp a week. Not worried about dick to much been married for 30 some LOL

I just want to be clear regarding your goals. Are you trying to develop a 12 week cycle to gain muscle, or is it more like a TRT thing?

Quote Originally Posted by servicemangler View Post
    Can I get some ideas on my dosage amounts of bold cyp with test per week, do I need to inject each 3 times a week for best results. Now I am about 54 yrs and not getting to crazy and am not interested in big gains ( already did that with tren and pd for it). I was thinking of 4 to 500 of bold cyp and 200 of test cyp a week. Not worried about dick to much been married for 30 some LOL

no trt I just want to put some muscle with out stressing my system. I have similar build that you have judging from ur pick. I think my body fat may be around 12% 6ft 215 34 waist. Want to trim a little more of waist which is diet.

Also not real worried about strength thing (a little old to worry a lot about that). I have good base and have only started cycling 2 yrs ago so did natty thing for long time. I just need to watch my blood pressure but diet is pretty good. Still lift moderate heavy but don't push the real heavy envelope like I use to.

How ever you choose to challenge yourself resistance training and diet will be the most important factors in your upcoming 12 week cycle. 200mg Test Cyp a week, split in 2 pins, and 150mg of Bold Cyp every other day should enhance your physique and mood. Definitely include Aromasin at 12.5mg every other day to control estrogen and get bloods done in week 7 to see how things are. Keep us updated....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your input I appreciate the info and I will follow up on this

When Shakyamuni Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bohdi tree in northern India 2500 years ago they didn't have computers yet, which begs the question, "How the fuck did they get their emails?"

Buddhabuilder on the other hand continues to develop his technological savvy to meet the needs of all Bros desiring the best gear to take their training and physiques to the next level.

Of course you can pm me here at this site for a Robo price list and contact information. You can also connect with me using surespot app. Just request to connect with Buddhabuilder and you will have yet another way to stay enlightened regarding how to stay youthful on this journey we share.

Let's do it.....