bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Yes, we have top quality orals and everything else you need for the best cycle of your life so far.

I'll be rolling the Winstrol in on the tail end of my cycle to enhance the hard work I've put in along with this awesome Primo and Test E.

Day off the gym so I'll be planning a new workout routine and meals for the week.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and talk all things cycle and workout.

Enjoy your Sunday...

Tomorrow is the 1st of March Bros, which means Spring isn't far off. It's time for that cutting cycle so we can all greet the end of the pandemic quarantine full and ripped.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and talk about your cycle ideas.

Be ready...

So to mark the start of a new week and new month I rolled out a fresh workout design keeping everything 10-15 reps and even then not to failure.

As always, pause at the bottom, initiate the motion with the target muscle, squeeze at the top, and control the negative. I'm keeping my protein intake fairly high while limiting carbs as I work towards my post cycle photos so stay tuned.

Mean while, reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and get moving.

Time waits for no man...

Having Bros contacting me, excited about their upcoming cycles and workout routines is a great way to start the week. I encourage everyone here to post on any 1 - Stop Domestic Shop thread, pm questions, and get the Wickr app on their phones to further enhance their awareness of being a member of this community.

You are not alone on your journey of physique enhancement and optimum health.

Let's do this...

I'd like to extend a special Welcome to some of the new community members that have been popping up, pm'ing me here, and connecting with me on the Wickr me app. This site supports the responsible use of AAS for developing and maintaining your optimum physique as you pursue this healthy lifestyle.

Never hesitate to reach out with questions or just to talk about cycles, training, diet...you name it.

Everyone on the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has experiential wisdom regarding ways to take your training and physique to new levels and are more than glad to answer questions and guide you on your journey.

Enjoy the day...

I've used Primo from a number of different sources over the past years but this Axiom gear is the best yet.

I'm just 6 weeks in and already so much fuller I'm turning heads in the gym.

Reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. You can pm me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Just getting started...

New legs routine today and really enjoyed slowing the motions down and concentrating on every aspect of the form. I kept my reps between 12 and 20 and will be dialing in the progressive overload in the coming weeks. My diet is on point for my cut which will lead to this year's physique photo which I will post here.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to talk about your own goals and develop cycle ideas to help achieve them.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need.

It's time...

Just checking in with this community after a long day of work. It's great to see other people sharing their experiences while pursuing goals.

I'm at that point in my cycle, week 6 of a 16 week Primo cycle, where I just know I can meet any challenge in the gym. Feeling relaxed and confident and enjoying the journey.

Take a moment to grab the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me, Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and talk about you own goals and physique aspirations.

Enjoy your evening...

It seems like it was a particularly long Winter this year and it's nice to notice some signs of Spring. I'm dialing in my diet right now in order to ensure I am in the best shape ever for all my Summer activities.

Connect with me today on the Wickr me app to discuss your own cutting cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Now is the time...

Finally, pay day/gear order day!

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you put the final touches on your cycle and get ready train and diet like never before.

The whole team is available to discuss your goals and cycle ideas so feel free to reach out to any one of us.

You can connect with me on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder for fast responses and ordering.

Here we go...