domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Whatever your current physique goals are right now, cutting, bulking, or somewhere in between, the Buddha is giving everyone the green light to have your fill of all the holiday dishes coming up.

Of course, a focus on the proteins, turkey, ham, whatever to start, and then the cheat dishes until your heart, and stomach, are full.

These holidays come once a year, so enjoy the time with family and friends.

Reach out to me when you are sitting digesting and getting ready for seconds in order to be sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Avoid the New Year determination rush and start killing it in the gym now.

We are on this journey together...

Happy Sunday.

I encourage you to grab another cup of coffee and spend some extra time looking over some of the posts from the past week. In case you missed it Dylan has some new videos ups and they are as informative and entertaining as ever, in fact, it wouldn't hurt to have a note book handy to start clarifying your upcoming cycle based on all the latest research and information he shares.

This is your community. A place where focus, discipline, and clear goals are the norm.

I appreciate you stopping by and checking out my posts and please reach out here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. Let's talk about your upcoming cycle ideas and training routines while we're at it.

The lunar eclipse tomorrow night is a great time to start something new.

Let's do it...

I saw a couple unfamiliar faces in the gym this morning. No doubt it is the beginning of the New Year's determination crowd.

Bare in mind, it is these people who keep the gyms open and make it so there is somewhere to train in almost every city you live in or travel to, so do you best to be polite and avoid critiquing their form. They won't be around for long and then we have the gym back to ourselves.

Reach out for the latests 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start taking it to the next level now.

There is no time like the present...

Traditionally the end of October/beginning of November marked the celebration of harvest. An acknowledgement of the bounty brought about by the efforts in the past year.

We now move towards the days that encourage thoughts of what the new year can bring. Whether that is the Winter solstice, December 21st which is the date the daylight starts to increase, or New Years day with all the excitement the infinite possibilities for the coming year, it's time to "be it, don't dream it".

Put some serious thought into your ideal cycle to hit summer with your best physique to date and then contact me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. You can pm me here or even better, use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Time stands still for no one...

This mix means a lot, listening to it while working and I am flowing. Big Up's. shareit apk vidmate app

Monday means a fresh start, a new beginning, unlimited possibilities.

But only if you choose to make it that way.

Let's do this...

It's great to be hearing from Bros I hadn't interacted with in a while. This is a solid community of dedicated athletes always looking for new ways to challenge themselves to achieve their ideal physiques.

Is this the year you do that HGH run? Or maybe a nice 16 week Primo cycle (that's the one I'm going to start at the end of January.

Whatever your ideas, reach out to discuss and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Now is the time...

You found it!

Everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Generic HGH in stock and ready to ship.

Reach out for the latest price list and get your orders in now...

So, an update on my SARMS cycle. Up to this point it has been;

weeks 1-10 GW-501516 20mg a day all at once in the AM
    Weeks 1-10 MK-2866 20mg a day all at once in the PM

The MK-2866 in the evening has, as predicted, help reduce the hunger which is a consistent side for this SARM. In all honesty, from the years (and years and years) of bulking and cutting the idea of eating because I'm "hungry" seems a little alien to me. I mean, sometimes when I start eating I notice that I am actually really hungry, but that isn't the reason I'm eating. I eat when it is time to eat, and I eat what I need to in order to work towards my goals.

Anyway, I plan to increase each SARMS to 30mg in the coming week and see how it goes. As it is I am strong and getting leaner.

Reach out for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list here or on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Let's do this...