bannednutrition.com
US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS        samson
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
OS Gear
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-Stop Domestic Shop - cbbram

Quote Originally Posted by Pri View Post
    Can I have the price list when you get the chance. Thank you.
    Sent......

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice etc.

You can also PM me for a price list.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice etc.

My source is a little low on products & supplies. Can you send me a PM with products & prices. I definitely want to keep using domestic

Quote Originally Posted by fartsen77 View Post
    My source is a little low on products & supplies. Can you send me a PM with products & prices. I definitely want to keep using domestic
    Sent..... Next time just send me a PM

cbbram's a good honest dude. He communicated with me through the whole process, saved me money on my prescriptions, and provided quick delivery.

I know cbbram from another forum. He's helped me with advice a time or two and it never seemed like I was bothering him. Very nice fella.