domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LGD & GW messing with menstrual cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Manda. View Post
    Basically i ran the ostarime for 8 weeks (no period) after about 3 weeks off I got it. Started the s4 about two weeks after that and havent had one yet, its been around 4 weeks now (still running the s4) I guess it could just be due to my training more than the sarms itself, but I was having regular cycles prior to this.
    yes where are the sarms from and hey from a man I guess missing knowing that you are not prego is a good thing I guess, I know my wife cant wait til she stops hers lol 53 and no end in sight so far

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Out of curiosity where were your sarms from? That could explain a lot as well. There are many companies not selling legit sarms at all, that are actually prohormones
    What's interesting @rickrock is that the compounds are not testosterone based. So it's interesting that they would mess with a woman's estrogen to the point that they would miss their menstrual cycle. I have run ostarine, LGD, SR, GW, S4 and Rad....my cycle was normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were from sarms1. I just ordered cardarine from sarmsx though so Ill let you know how that goes. It could just be from changes in bodyfat.

Im definitely not complaining though lol

yeah sarms1 is trash you are making the right move to sarmsx. that could explain this whole situation but the bf% could as well

**UPDATE**

Did the following for 3 weeks and then missed my regularly occurring period.
    - Anabolicum (LGD-4033) 1mL/day
    - Cardarine (GW-501516) 0.5mL/day

Switched to the following for about 4 weeks when I again completely missed my very regular period.
    - Anabolicum (LGD-4033) 0.5mL/day
    - Cardarine (GW-501516) 0.5mL/day

After about 50 days total I stopped taking the SarmsX. And about 3.5ish weeks later - right on schedule - I got my period. Not sure if or when I'll try them again, but I figured I'd update this one last time for any future Googling females! It seems as if they really did affect my menstrual cycle. ((Note: this obviously is not medical advice, just my personal experience)).