napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cmb's. Transformation contest log

Well I think it is because the gains are crazy. I know my e is high because I feel like crying for no reason all the time and I'm really sensitive like a woman... Lol. The good thing about it is it's an Acetate ester and changes can be made rather quickly.
Oh Shit, sorry to bother you!!!! I don't want to make you upset!!! Lol. That's f...in weird, bet it sux bad????

I'm liking the ment...it's quickly becoming my favorite..it's just takes a lil getting used to , to get everything dialed in..which is expected..I think I'll be using it a lot in the future..

Oh Shit, sorry to bother you!!!! I don't want to make you upset!!! Lol. That's f...in weird, bet it sux bad????
It's not weird bro.. I experienced it my last run so I know what to expect. Once things level out its smooth sailing.

I'm liking the ment...it's quickly becoming my favorite..it's just takes a lil getting used to , to get everything dialed in..which is expected..I think I'll be using it a lot in the future..
I agree... But it's definitely not for beginners. I hope these newbs understand that.

Hey brother how is your libido on ment? I've already been intrigued by it but I've heard ppl say it crushed there sex drive for a long time.

Growing pretty good...getting asked lots of questions from strangers..old guy today asked me if I was a marine or ranger (which I always take as a compliment) shirt fitting tight looking good!

Top Bottom