napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whoooaaaaaa

Cwrose1

Just started my ECA stack again...2 bronkaid 2 caffeine and 1 asa....like smoking meth...fckn right! Lol

Just started my ECA stack again...2 bronkaid 2 caffeine and 1 asa....like smoking meth...fckn right! Lol
Haha I just started ECA again myself. That and GW has me melting the fat right off and killing cardio!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Haha I just started ECA again myself. That and GW has me melting the fat right off and killing cardio!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I bet ....the only side I get from ECA that I hate is a runny nose...thanks bronkaid

Dam dude..that s 50mg ephed! I guess you are buzzzzzed.

Yeah...I've found I have a tolerance for it. My body adapts fast to a single dose. I have to double up for an effect. I'm jacked the first day or so. Lol

Dam dude..that s 50mg ephed! I guess you are buzzzzzed.

Just like many others, when I was young I use to party alot (cocaine )and I suspect that's why I need an increased dose.....party days are over though!

if it aint bad enuff with an emt bouncing the amberlamps down the road you gotta worry about tweak trying to stick you all cracked up on caffeine and bronk aid lmao

where do I find this??? I live in the usa and cant find it anywhere....I used to smoke meth so if it gets me wired like that I want it ahahahahah....seriously I get to used to the various pre work outs, I LOVE clen but I get used to that too, I want this ECA now! I see stuff for sale at walgreens but no real ephedrine in it

Last edited:
Top Bottom